Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Adult Sakura-chan(NARUTO)W.I.P! - Minitokyo

Adult Sakura-chan(NARUTO)W.I.P!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hi, just working on this new vector of sakura-chan and don't let the title of the thread fool you, this isn't ecchi or hentai, at least I don't think it is.
Well I'm doing this from scratch, yes my friends it means I'm not using any scans, I'm not tracing over but rather using some reference
mainly for the pose and the cloths.
I'm thinking of making a wall with naruto,sasuke and sakura but they would be all grown up like you see in this image and I want it to be pretty cool too! still there's a lot of work to be done. :)
I got the inspiration from a scan in MT (Minitokyo.Female.Scans.Naruto_206296) and btw I'm using the scan for the cloths reference too.
Oh... nearly forgot, I need a mod to comment on this one cos I would like to submit the finished vector in the gallery( since the cloths are a little revealing).
Comments are most welcome and please give any good ideas so I can make the final image better.

Sakura-chan

Signature

Oh, great work, Ozma-san, it's definitely an impressive drawing ^^
Well.. I think it's a bit too revealing, as you said.. or.. I don't know, but they deleted one of my wallies, (because it was too sexy TT_TT ) but here's a wallie with the same scan. It's not THAT revealing, so they're kinda strict T.T
But I hope the mods can help you with that ^^
anyways, I hope you'll still finish your work and can share it somehow :)

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

OH MY GOD dude...you freaking rock, that is awesome! That is great, I can't wait to see a finished version of it...that will definetly go in my favorites category...you have great talent my friend. I think I know which drawing you are basing the clothes off from. I think your version looks better. I think it should pass inspection from the mod's...it's not THAT revealing I dont think.

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Wow. That's a pretty nice costume. Wish all the female ninja's looked like that...heh heh heh. She almost looks like Tsunade. I guess that would make sense since she's....well....i don't wanna post any spoilers or anything. But yeah. Do you plan on shading it or anything? Once you've completed the final drawing/digital inking i'd love a crack at coloring it. Would that be okay? I like the style but the only thing i wish was a little different is the pose. She's just kinda standing there but if that was your intentions then it's okay. Like the cleavage and i know it's MT friendly as long as no special parts are showing. Nice stuff though. Can't wait to see the finished work like everyone else. :)

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

Nice! Ate least now we know what Sakura's gonna look like when she's 30 and maried with Naruto.Yeah right!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

fluke

fluke

Quote by UzY3LNice! Ate least now we know what Sakura's gonna look like when she's 30 and maried with Naruto.Yeah right!

Yes, make sure everyone gets that right she's with Naruto...not Sasuke.

jeez her face kinda looks like Tsunade's and she looks a bit too muscular

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Ok, here's an update on the image, just thought I'd wanted to make this image in two styles, one with vector shading and one colored in photoshop. I'm working on a smaller image for the one I'm doing in PS right now, just to get the values and lighting right and thought I'd share it with you guys, so give me feedback on this one too. :)

Sakura-hime

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

I'm looking at a smaller image of it and i notice now that the drawing is okay but the breast seem to be a little low. It's not entirely damning but just an FYI for future reference. You've done good job in starting to color. You have the base colors with some appropriate shading and highlights. After this point, what you have to do is create a stronger shadow and highlight. Those areas you've already decided on, brighten up just a bit and the outer edges darken up. I did a really quick sample. It took about 2 minutes but it's just to show you the direction you may want to choose.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9121/sakuradoujintest010ah.th.jpg

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Oh, wow.... she looks a lot like Tsunade. Very nice! =D

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Being a girl I'm not too fond of her breasts hanging out that much (and it seems kinda off for her, being how modestly she's dressed in the show), but I still think you're doing a great job with this image. I disagree that she looks too muscular, and I like where you are going with the coloring. You have a great form of drawing, too. Good luck with this! ^-^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

fluke

fluke

You are doing a good job, I think I prefer the vector style myself...just a personal prefernce. This gives a painted feel to me which I think of course is expected in Photoshop. Are you working on 2 versions then did I read that right? 1 vector and 1 in photoshop? Well keep it up. :)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.