Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 me and the credits - Minitokyo

me and the credits

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

geez..
these 2 nights i was really carried away with leeching from mt galleries, and as a result my credits go down.. it has been a while since i last submitted anything, and i think it'll be a while more before i submit anything again...

life got bz in the middle of college life.. and i cant do any walling since my ideas are all fro reports and projects...
aaaa~~~~ sumone help me cure my leeching habits...
its just that mt gallery has soooooo many nice things that u just cant control yourself...

i think i'm gonna stop visiting mt for a while.. it'll be bad if my credits gets lower...

what happens when ur credits gets lower anyway? do we get any sort of warning or the likes?

Signature

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

the lowest's got to be zero... and when that happens, you can't download anything

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

actually there has been weird examples of -1 credits...there is a bug report for this matter, though I am not sure of its authencity.
However, rest assured the thing is that as long as post in the forums you will still get credits. Good luck with busy college life.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i've got tons of credits man, pity i can't share it. i don't think i'll be able to use em all coz i don't stay here in mt as often as I used to.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

When you have used all your credits, or do not have enough credits it will probablly take you to a screen telling you that you have insufficient credits or something. The lowest amount of credits I have ever had is 6.42 credits...and I'm still working to get it up higher then 10...*sighes*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I've just been shoving things that I really want to view into my favorites, so I can view them and download them later. I think I have no talent at walls, and I don't submit any of my drawings here either.

So all I have to do is post. And try making a userpage... But I'm so slow T.T

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Other ways to earn credits if you can't upload pics or don't have too much time to post is to report things and to receive comments from your reviews and perhaps receiving posts in your guestbook... I don't know other ways.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

by the way, as an extra note, if any comments other than the chat lounge is written with lesser than 50 characters, your credits will be deducted, so write a nice long comment that is NOT SPAM and you will be rewarded just fine.

I was thinking of a credit donation scheme however...but I doubt many will actually use it...after all, it is hard to earn them.

Signature Image

It's not that hard to earn credits, you can easily earn a few just by making some meaningful posts. Plus, if you can't control your downloading, at least wait a day, so that your free quota will regenerate.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I think that they've already indicated that there's not going to be a way to share credits on MT as that would basically open up a bartering/money system and people would basically be buying credits. I have over 128 credits so it hides the actual number i have so it's become really annoying. when i go on download sprees as i don't know if i have 130 credits or if i have 250 credits. Anyways like the rest, good luck with college, if you think like i do you should enjoy the oppotunity to have a real life :P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

thnx for the comments guys~

Quote by Devildudeby the way, as an extra note, if any comments other than the chat lounge is written with lesser than 50 characters, your credits will be deducted, so write a nice long comment that is NOT SPAM and you will be rewarded just fine.

i never know about this.. and i dont usually write long in the comments or forum posts also..
i've to work harder it seems :nya:

Signature

Well I didn't understand how this credit thing worked until not to long ago. I was downloading and I got to somewhat of my last credits and couldn't download anymore. So I decided to upload a few pictures and wala~ the second picture I went to upload I couldn't cause I didn't have enough credits lol? Anyways I ended up being in the negitive and so that's where I'm hangin right now. Maybe 1 day I'll be able to come out of it and be able to post again.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

just post more, and participate, sure fire way to get them is by helping the staff, a little hint would be that report button, spam is everywhere, so are art thefts, so try and help out and you will be fine.

Signature Image

i dont think i can be of help to the staff.. since i never saw a post that needs reporting..
guess i've been reading decent post only, huh?

Signature

There are also pictures you can report, not only the bad quality ones, the ripped ones, or duplicates but also the ones in the "uncorrect" categories (example : if you see in "unknown" a wallpaper you know in what gallery it should be.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

is there any way to get your credits above -0.06?, thats where mine is right now, except for "posting"

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Please don't bump threads that're idle for more than 4 weeks. Closed.

Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.