Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate Sword Dance game (Fate/Stay Night figting sim) - Minitokyo

Fate Sword Dance game (Fate/Stay Night figting sim)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Here is the reason for me to create the thread!

I would like to hear if somebody has played the game before and can help me, I installed the game from iso I downloaded from the net.

When I run the game it does nothing, if I go into the options I only have the following options, Windowed or Full Screen and 16bit or 32bit color.

I does not matter which options I choose the game does not run the only response I get is with Windowed mode I get black window in the middel of my screen for about 5seconds and then it dies! :angry:

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

well if the game is japanese you might have to change the settings of your computer. try to go to the control panel and then click on date, time, language, and regional options and then click on the regional and language options. Then click on the advanced tab and change the setting to Japanese. it might work if you do that

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

after u do that, restart you comp. should work after the full settings are applied.
Remember there is a 1.02 version. Update it.
The rest should speak for itself

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Thanks alot!

It works fine!
I'll check the update out!
Thanks again!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.