Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Most Favourite and Least Favourite Hnag Out Place - Minitokyo

The Most Favourite and Least Favourite Hnag Out Place

page 1 of 1 7 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Okay, the most favourite is The Mall because I love shopping! It makes me feel great! Huhu. I ca call myself a bit outta my mind when I shop but I also love money so I am in great shape now.

Least favourite. Well, definitely not school because its the second coolest place on earth. Minus the loads of work and teachers. Least favourite is The restaurant near my house, eventhough the food is good, but the old guys loves to stare at me. Dont know why but isn't that just gross.

What's ur favourite and least favourite hang out place?

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

Favorite hangout place:School

Least: Restaurant

Most of us study hard!

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

My most favorite would be Sportsmans Lodge, a local paintball place...I LOVE PAINTBALL

least favorite would have to be at my neighbors house, it smells in there

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

my top 5 is:
-Circuits
-Mall
-Hobby Shop
-Restaurant
-Bedroom

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Least Favorite: Anywhere there is a big crowd...I know this might sound stupid but I just cannot stand the scent of so many humans in one spot it's not a pleasant odor if you ask me.

Most Favorite: Down near my territory rive, down in my room, watching Anime alone or with my sister, MT :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Most favourite would have to be my computer room,i converted a Karaoke room into my gaming centre ^_^

Least favourite would have to be......i dunno,i just hate crowds.

my fav hangout..the cinema and restaurants! n.n

least fav.hangout...hmm...anywhere near teachers lecturing XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.