Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any JE fans around here? (Johnnys Entertainment) - Minitokyo

Any JE fans around here? (Johnnys Entertainment)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

JE is owned by Johnny Kitagawa, who is beyond rich now.
JE has created some of the most popular boy band groups, examples are: V6, Kinki Kids, Tackey and Tsubasa, NEWS, KAT-TUN, Arashi, and ect.

Right now I am really loving NEWS, mostly because of their leader, Yamashita Tomohisa (http://images.google.com/images?q=yamashita+tomohisa&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&imgsz=xxlarge) He's so cute! <3 Their Teppen song is fun.

I was just wondering if there were any fans around here. :)
If there are, what is your favorite group/s? Fav. Song? :D

I think they're alrite I like Arashi and I think V6 - feel ur breeze (gokusen drama ost) is a good song. NEWS is alrite, but I think KAT-TUN are kinda yaoi....neway I think Kame and Jin r alrite in Gokusen 2. I liked Shuji to Akira (Yama and Kame) that combo was good. The little bro in nobuta wo produce is alrite too, I think he's in johnny junior.

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

KAT-TUN's cool XD Junno's so adorable :P I also agree that Shuji to Akira was good, YamaP was weird but that made him cute o_o; But, KAT-TUN takes my cake :P Their first, and only so far, PV was really good ^^ And the song, Real Face, is my current favorite ;P But about NEWS...I heard they're splitting up O_O

Quote by Iz-chanKAT-TUN's cool XD Junno's so adorable :P I also agree that Shuji to Akira was good, YamaP was weird but that made him cute o_o; But, KAT-TUN takes my cake :P Their first, and only so far, PV was really good ^^ And the song, Real Face, is my current favorite ;P But about NEWS...I heard they're splitting up O_O

They're not splitting up...but the group itself is taking a hiatus after their concert because two of the members were caught drinking :P
Those two were banned or something.
But the other members are free to do solo stuff.

I love Shuuji to Akira! <3 It was the reason I started getting into the JE fandom. ^__^ Have you seen Nobuta wo Produce?

Real Face is such an awesome PV, it's stuck in my head now. :D

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I was looking for a Johnny's Entertainment thread <3

Well I actually like ARASHI the most out of any Johnny's band. I've seen the first ep of Nobuta wo Produce (And I'm getting the rest... in 2 days) and my friends are going to fill me up with lots of MatsuJun- gokusen, kimi wa petto...

Yamapi = <3

merged: 04-10-2006 ~ 12:54pm
Oh and on a side note, Johnny's a pretty smart guy ^^;;
$____$

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

vulpecular

vulpecular

Bunny Love <3

I don't really listen to their music, but all the dorama that members show up in are cracky (and excellent for it). Whee, Nobuta~

Oooh...JE guys are sooo good. Really, it's a pity NewS is on hiatus. For now, that is. Poor Ryo and Uchi, hope Johnny lets em come back soon. I esp. like NEws, Kattun, and Kanjani 8. Nobuta wo Produce totally rockz too. Did anyone see Ichi Rittoru no namida? Ryo of Kanjani 8 and News is in it. It's a really good tearjerking dorama.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.