Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you like to be kissed? - Minitokyo

Where do you like to be kissed?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Itchy

Sharingan Master

where whould I want to be kissed? I guess the neck, my majot weak point hhehehehe

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

hmmm i haven't been kissed yet but bropbably the neck or somethin i guess wow this is what its like to be cy... lol

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

...i kiss use to kiss my ex like...neck..coughs*...and the lips mostly...ive been doing some major research...girls likes to be kissed like alot XD(sorry if im late on that lol) they enjoy it more than anything...man i need a girlfriends....XD

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

okay i figured it out...the neck XD [blushes]

Magically Delicious, yo.

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

Neck, Collar Bone, and Lips.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

Neck!

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

anywhere on the face. ^^ Every morning when my bf gets up, he kisses me all over my face while I'm half asleep. It's so sweet. X3 Neck is ok, but I'm sooo ticklish. ^^;; I can't handle kisses there.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I have got to stop reading this topic, it is making me hardcore depressed >.<

So everyone likes to be kissed on the neck, alright thats been established.

Signature Image

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I'd probably have to say.. stomache..
Highly tickelish.. Er.. use to be.
But yeah.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

i've never been kissed before o_o I wish I'll get a kiss someday ^.^ .. i'm really ticklish.. i wonder how it'll be like if my bf kisses my neck.. i'll go crazy XD Maybe by the cheeks and hair's ok.. not ready for lips o_o still young ^^ XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

I didn't mean to upset anyone with this topic. :/ I was just curious. *sigh* Sorry for those who feel hurt and all.

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

Never been kissed before, but i think a kiss on my forhead and on my hair is nice.

I'm one of the neck type. XD

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

nose .... >.<

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Soz if this is off the subject, i'll make up for it.

SAKI!!!!!!!!!! go back on my friends forum or (preferably) e-mail chat...

to make up for this random shout, *kisses saki on nose* There :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by EagleSoz if this is off the subject, i'll make up for it.
SAKI!!!!!!!!!! go back on my friends forum or (preferably) e-mail chat...
to make up for this random shout, *kisses saki on nose* There :)

You can post this in her guest book or private message her. Please try to stay on topic.

MissCZ, its quite alright, ^^ Just got me thinking and theres nothing wrong with thinking about things either. Its good for me because then I can make myself stronger by comming up with ideas to make sure I don't hurt myself again, so by all means I should apologize.

Signature Image

Good question. Never really ben kissed before, but I would has to say my chest most likely.

Good question. Never really ben kissed before, but I would have
to say my chest most likely.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm like Cy. Never been kissed. Loved the movie of the same title. Drew Barrymore is a great actress *sighs*. I would say at this stage, I'd settle for a kiss on the cheek as my favourite spot :\

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

the neck of course is my weak spot, and usually leads to other things.
hugs are better and probably safer :)

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

anywhere!!!

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

i can't tell you... jejejeje
well.. yes i can tell you
lips..

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Neck, ears (miauuu!), head (very sweet) and next to the lips (it's kinda sexy). ..... What question! XD

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

^_^' only kissed by a dog,sigh~

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.