Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air TV left me depressed for over a week (POTENTIAL SPOILERS) - Minitokyo

Air TV left me depressed for over a week (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Tagged under Air

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

This was one good anime, enjoyed watching it. The ending didn't get me depressed or cried, but I had that feeling of a rock in the throat. The one moment, that really hit my emotional string, was when Misuzu was left alone in her room and she wanted to give up on everything, and bursted out in tears. Now such scenes get to me. :C

CooKieLord

Baka Ranger Blue

Air was a great anime. Just plain and simple, the story characters and sound, everything was a-ma-zing!

The end was sad, but it opened up a new beginning that looped. It shows how ends can start new beginnings.

In this case I believe the two young'uns on the beach were reincarnated from Yukito and Misuzu, and by Ricochet, the Samurai (Name is slipping) and Kanna.

Signature
Imagination is more important than knowledge; knowledge is limited wheres imagination is not.

I really like this series. I cried almost in every episode. But I have to say that Misuzu's story is the saddest. The ending is really touching. I have a question: Does Yukito love Misuzu, and Does Ryuuya love Kanna?

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

heh, if you wanna find out, use good friendly wikipedia ;)

dang, the saddest anime i've ever seen, though it wasn't all that "depressing" (i think grave of the fireflies is more depressing).

but i know what you mean. the last episode was really sad...you think it's going to get better finally at the end, but then it's like WTF?!?!? she dies?!?!?

*sniff* great story

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

I cried like hell. Took me a entire box of tissues to dry my tears. Depressing indeed. First it turned out to be humor, and then I started bawling at the middle of the series.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

I just finished the entire series a couple days ago and yes it is a sad story, though i can say one of the best series i have ever watched, though pissed, fustrated and sad through out the series. I usually cry when i see certain sad "noble/honorable" events (e.g. Soul Link - Gale's and Morimoto's Death, Beasties/Beast wars - Dinobot's death - Couldnt watch tv for an hour after that, Naruto - Zabuza and Haku's Death - i was reading the manga and i craying reading that), but this is the only series where i want to cry but cant', and is so far the series that in my opinion is an actuall "tragedy" and if i keep watching over and over i will cry more and more evey time i watch it and feel more and more depressed cause that series lefted a huge impression on me...great now i made myself feel bad remembering various eps. of air... T-T.

I watched the whole thing and right at the end i started crying. wait no...actually...while watching the whole thing i was crying! I don't usually like drama but Air TV was so touching. I loved it! now at every image gallery i'm constantly searching for scans of Miszu! Air is the best!(even though is was such a short serie) but I LOVED it. It was a bit depressing after I was done watching it but i couldn't stop watching it over and over again....

nope...i dont cry at all -.-
in fact i never cried after watching moving/sad/depressing shows :p
instead i go around slamming things like a madman XD *don't worry mostly pillows,books,,blankets and stuff like that :D no harm intended, just venting my frustation XD *

and i did exactly just that after finishing air...
and some other shows :D

petit-angel

petit-angel

konnichiwa!

It made me really sad too. i was crying too but my sis was with me in the room and i tried not to but she noticed anyways...
well i wished i had seen it when it first came out though. I just finished it.

Oh yeah. All I could think about was Air! I was weeping like a babbling brook! The tears just kept coming... and I couldn't help but listen to the music... and the song Aozora made me cry all over again! *sigh* I felt kind of better after watching the movie though... I don't know. I still liked it. I liked how the anime was short... and ended completely different to your regular animes. Potato is my favorite. :) But yeah. Anyone going to watch it... have a box of kleenex.

i felt somewhat depressed but i didn't cry over it. Like most people say, sad ending leave a harder impact on a person than a happy one would. Air was one of the best animes =)

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

I highly doubt that I was left severely depressed at the end of watching AIR TV. It's a feeling that I get when I finish any anime series (or any series for that matter). To be honest, the feeling is hard to describe. I guess it's close to having lost something that was precious to you.

But yeah, it took me a lot long to get over AIR TV than any other anime series. Even Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (KgNE) I got over a lot quicker than AIR TV. I find that by discussing the anime with other people helps relieve the pain.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

u know what left me ddepressed, and i really mean depressed fullmetal alchemist.

Sorry, din't really pay attention to the ending, cuz I was kinda distracted by the cuteness of the characters...

Nah, everybody was talking about how sad it was, but as I watched it I sort of laughed more than cried at the sad parts

With honey and clovers

the ending was touching... and it leaves an quite an impact on me... probably because i didn't quite get enough of kanna with her wings... and more importantly... has the 'curse' on kanna been lifted?

Air TV is one of the most beautiful anime shows I've ever seen. The graphics and the character development really left me jaw dropping till the end. I especially cried, not at the end, but at the part where Yukito cried beside Misuzu's bed holding her hand and saying how he wanted to stay by her side and all, it was so touching. Just when he disappears, I burst into tears. Yeah, I was sad for a while after watching the show but it still stays a wonderful anime.

I was quite depressed after watching it too..... why did Misuzu have to die TT^TT
I didn't understand what happened at all but it was so sad and yet so beautiful.....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Yeah. It really got me depressed, but after reading some other interpretations of the ending, I cheered up. :)

What can i say is i was really lucky while watching AIR at my college hostel during the holidays that only left me alone in the room =D.

Nobody see me that i "washing" my pillow. hehe.
Well i did cried for many thing in this anime. But the most badly i cried is Misuzu goal...............my eyes are spinning and i did try hard to endure it from coming out, until Misuzu yelling for her mother. The whole night my eyes was in red and i dun wan go out and meet people in the next morning cause it still very red........

moonjoe

moonjoe

moonjoe

Yes real sad ending! Felt sad for several days after.
This Tragic ending spoiled the series for me.

I thought the summer arc was exceptional and easily the best part of the series.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i cried a river. I was so depressed i walked like a zombie. Beautiful but really sad anime.. i cried between 7th and 12th episode,non-stop!

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Both the Anime and the movie made me Sad (it is really dramatic) and everytime i hear the OST of Air it makes me want to cry mostly the song "Azora" OX

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

the story was cool,

the plot is beyond cool,

but wat left me upset is the ending...

wat was tht? misuzu died...

it really made me upset...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.