Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Illegal trade, black market and poachers - Minitokyo

Illegal trade, black market and poachers

page 1 of 1 13 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

:angry: this is a very distressing situation, i believe. i don't understand why such precious animals should be slaughtered mindlessly just for human demands. i mean, it really doesn't make much sense. i understand that some don't have the choice because of financial difficulties. i can let that pass.

i just wish these things could stop but as our human population grows, animals get pushed toward extinction... we descended from them and they shud get the respect they deserve. i know it's hard to comprehend the wages of human life and animals but i think they shud be equalized, don't you think? many animals have been extinct and it hurts just to think. some of them are slaughtered because of the wrong reputation they receive from movies, aka, JAWS.

remember, they were here first and they are the only ones to keep this ecosystem alive and well... they were the ones that shaped human evolution. so give them the respect they deserve dearly.

we shud stop this somehow. poachers shud be demolished (unless they have a good reason for doing this)... black markets completly annihilated... animal and environment protection should be more strict.

what's your personal personal personal views on this?

Human is probably the specy that digs its own grave knowing it.

People are usually greedy and selfish.
Just see by example that country refuse the Kyoto treaty cause it will hurt its way of life but when facing oil supply problem encourage people to consume less (even if IMO it probably "hurts").

So money seems more important that lot of things like appreciating a clean environment.

About my personnal view... well even without being an ecologic, I think it's important to not destroy our home. Even if I know that at least if there were nuclear wars, there will probably still be life, like cockroaches.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I don't know, some animals have become extinct, and last I checked, we're all still here.

Signature Image

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Is all in the name of profit, like almina said. The same goes for deforestation and depleting natural resources.

Many nations are, of course, aganist such acts, but still there will be the exsisting bunch who see nature as something to exploit.

The only way out I see is to stop progressing totally. But it seems that will never happen.

human beings r like that. they exploit anything they can gain a profit from. that is part of our nature. like when there r good plp there r bad plp too. to stop these crimes, everyone must work together n be devoted to safe n protect this planet.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

There are already laws in place. ...Maybe even a little harsh... ...But nonetheless, they seem to be working fairly well. What I think we need is more enforcers of the law / better equipment for enforcement. ...The laws are there, but the folks that do it aren't afraid of the law enough to stop. ...At least, not until they make it to jail. It's like our border enforcement. ...You can only do so much with so little...

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Not only animal... even in China, there is a baby soup! Yup a sup that made with a human baby as the ingredient. THAT'S MORE INSANE!

I like almost every single animals
(besides lizard and snakes ... for this I agree they go perish ;p)

I can understand your feeling that you couldn't stand watch when they were slaughter.... I even wonder how could some people eat cute animals like rabbit? horse?

I only eat fish, chicken and meat. Except fish, if I ever saw them when they were alive... I can not eat them. It just makes my appetite gone....

For something like jaws, dolphin, and other mamal fish I agree with you... whoever read this... please.... DON'T EAT THEM UP... they have real hard time to populate so don't let them extinct. Even though it is good for your body or whatever the purpose you may excuse... please don't!

I heard that to make a shark fin, they go catch a shark and take its fin and release them... even though you say it still alive... how can you be sure that they don't die after the release? It's just like one of your main organ been taken from you, you're not the same as you were before right?

You will not die when you're not eat them
You will not die when you're not pet them (some people even buy from black market to collect them neither alive or not)

So please respect Nature...
God create them with their function in this world ecosytem
Every single life have a right to live

Me myself AGAINS BLACK MARKET!

While i'm against killing/poaching of endanger animals. I for one don't really have a problem with black market, yet..... If for some reason you want a certain things/item and can't get it through any other means. Black market maybe your only choice. Thus i have no problems with black market. As long as you got the cash, you can obtain the goods.

It is unfortunate that animals must die because of the greed of some people. Like the wealthy collector who has every animal except for the endangered one. So he hires somebody to get him one. But this is nature. It is survival of the "fittest" and humans are the dominant species because of their brains and ability to use tools.

As to the black market, I am against. Like DTBA said, it is a good way to get certain things or items that you can't get through other means. That includes dangerous explosives for suicide bombers, guns for military build ups, and illegal drugs. The existance of the black market is a danger to every civilized and stable country on Earth and damages relations/peace between nations.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Well, unlike DTBA, I don't agree with Black Market... well it is true that we might gain something rare or something that not usually being sell, but it has a cost... not only suicide bombers or guns or deugs... but also human's inner organ? I don't think that I should accept the Black Market, NEVER! Because as long as I see, in Black Market, when you gain something it means someone or something being a victim.. that's why they named it BLACK MARKET.

If you mean by certain items or things is some rare "dead thing" not alive.. ex. books, mobiles, newest gadget, or branded item... we should says ILLEGAL MARKET than Black Market I think... cos Black Market already have a negative meaning... That's what I see from my point of view

we can't change the world, let's just adapt ourselves into it in our own ways, that is what I think, ok so yeah, this is a sick place, but c'mon, for real, what do you think you can do for it?

mountain

mountain

None

"The love of money is the root of all evil"

Explains it clearly

I'm an animal lover so of course I vote for stopping this inhumane slaughter. I know that one must be sacrificed for other's survival. And it's okay to kill an animal when you need food. But people are treating animals as products to waste. I can't stand it when people treat animals so cruelly. If I was the government I will stop all those mindless destruction. People are just thinking about the economy but they should know that if all animals go extinct then they cannot get it back.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.