Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Multiple username instances - Minitokyo

Multiple username instances

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

http://tangerine.hybridrainbow.net/stuff/huuuuh.jpg

I'm not quite sure if this qualifies as a bug.. but it's certainly odd ^^; searching the fourms didn't reveal any threads on this, so yeah hi post.

It's not a major issue but it is a little weird. seems MT can't get enough of Spystreak >.>

Yeah I just noticed that too. I actually find it funny. What is going on with that?

Haha, yes that looks like a bug to me. =P

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It's not really anything big I just have had alot of pages open in MT which would account for the numerous appearances of my screenname >_>

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

XD I noticed that too

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Ahhh...so the number of active pages open you have in Minitokyo reflects how many times you are logged in? Interesting...I usually have 2 or 3 MT pages open at once.

Hahahaha well its amazin how one person would need that many MT pages open.

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Quote by SpystreakIt's not really anything big I just have had alot of pages open in MT which would account for the numerous appearances of my screenname >_>

I have had that happen to me too...just if you have more than one window or tab open it looks goofy! :)

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Search the forum for recent threads before posting.

Name appearing multiple times on ONLINE USER page

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by GoodnightAndGoSearch the forum for recent threads before posting.

Name appearing multiple times on ONLINE USER page

Ahhh was looking for that thread to quote. Anyways please try and search before creating new threads so as to cut down on duplicate threads

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.