Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's in the Refrigerator - Minitokyo

What's in the Refrigerator

page 1 of 1 11 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Ok, I've been asking everyone what's out the window, what's in your locker, and what's in your wallet, because I find it interesting how these simple things in life can be so astounding. For now though I was wondering what stuff may be in your refrigerator, weither you live alone, with dorm mates, etc. what we see in our fridge reflects upon our taste and lifestyle. So without further adue, please list items you find in your fridge.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

what dont I have in my fridge? I dont even go in there mutch but I know I got lots of shit in there
lots of coke

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I remember I have pickles... Diet coke with lemon, coke.. Er.. Katsup, and all of that good stuff.
Hm..Ice cream. We always have icecream, or popcicles. Lunch meat. No idea what else is in there.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

In our dorm room fridge...a dozen cans of Mt. Dew. That's it.

Signature

sazuka

sazuka

trying to cope

umm i dont feel like going up to look... but i think i have:
- 12 pack iced tea
- orange juice
- milk
- blackberries
- salad
- 6 pack water
- eggs
- 24 pack beer (my parents)
- wine (parents)
- lemonade
- cheese
- lunchmeat (ham and turkey i believe)
- lettuce
- onions
- tomatos
- apples
etc. etc. too much crap to list all

Signature Image
-----
i tried to cover your subsequent patterns
with black spray paint
but the job was poorly done
and your qualities were painted on me

- Four 32 oz. bottles of Dasani water (it's actually just tap water in the bottles lol)
- Orange Juice
- Diet Sprite
- Carrots
- Cottage Cheese
- Yogurt
- Lettuce
- Broccoli
- Condiments
- Left over pizza
- Left over jambalaya

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

- 3 jars of mayonnaise
- 3 half-full (half-empty?) gallons o milk
- celery
- third full thing of salsa
- head of lettuce (for seeeeecret eating)

I'm hungry :(

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

NHI

Parry no Jitsu

Swanson: Fried Chicken tv dinner.
lemonade
Baby Spinach
I can't Believe it's not Butter

7ok
Signature Image

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Ice.

eggs, some meat, cheeese and soy sauce

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by asukeggs, some meat, cheeese and soy sauce

ooooo nice selection there, for me I have fish paste (really my parents eat that), cheese, milk, ham, eggs, grape juice, pickles, grapes, mango juice, and in the freezer, frozen food, strawberry icecream, klondike bars(what would you do for a Klondike bar lol), and meat (I have no idea what kinda meat that is..)

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.