Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

RO is an addiction, I swear.

I started playing RO waaaaaay back in alpha. Played RO until about October when i decided I couldn't continuing paying the monthly payments. Who would pay that much for a game that keeps crashing? Anyway, I went through the school year without RO and now started playing on a private server that my friend is on.

I played only acolytes/priests until my ending time on iRO where I played a knight and an assassin. On the server I'm currently on I play an archer/hunter.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

>_< Too hard to download on a 56k! [cries]

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

OOooo!! Ragnarok's my BEST game ever XD i agree with mistress pooky chan, IT'S AN ADDICTION.. lol...i used to play the malaysian RO, but ever since we had to p2p, i'd just forget about it. i have a lv 69 priestess there.

Now I'm currently playing a few private servers in kRO. ^_^ It's like 101% much nicer than those normal servers i used to play. haha there I have a lv 104 knight, lv90+ priestess and a dancer ...aaah, i love it so much XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I used to play alot on iRO then when euRO came, I played for like 2 or 3 weeks and then I got on a private server .... much much better than official ones imo... >_> and yes, I know they are illegal but what isn't ?

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I agree TaMa, the private servers are nicer. If gravity didn't charge so much and had a stable server I would play on the official servers. Atleast they seem to be respecting the iRO server a lot more than before.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

I played RO. But that was last summer. It was really fun when it was public beta. Despite the huge lag when the server was packed. It was crazy with massive groups!

Signature
Forum Check!

cyn

Mi^u

RO.. in loki i've got thief 35, aco (?), mage 17.. (gosh.. o_o) but lotz of friends in here!
Wow... ^^

...in chaos i've got assasin 71, priest TU 83, full-support priest 92.. helpz guild war
and so on.
(Actually thiz is my cousin's id at the beginning. But she doesnt like to play ro, therefore she left me with a novice lv 10. I dunno why accidentaly i create new character and bcoz of that i keep playing on thiz one~)

Now i play nothing :)

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I just got my dancer job, but I don't know what to do! Guess I need to find myself a party (or a cute swordie/sin/whatever) to support. ;) Anyone else play a dancer?

Signature Image

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Quote by DJ-of-Eyou guys are cheap bastards! later, every online involved game will be Pay 2 Play

HAHA! I hope you clean your sinful mouth.I just play online games I am charged for the software and not the online playing.I got all Blizzard games original and they are my fav online games.
I used to play baldurs gate II with close friends too. When I perceived all those mmporpg come free first with cost later I just gave them a bye bye.Last one I played was Helbreath 2,5 years ago.

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Quote by ArgonianI got all Blizzard games original and they are my fav online games..

trU~ the blizzard games are the best ^^ especially after my characters on private server aeRO got wiped. -_-

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Well i play to. its called Pillows ro. its better than aero.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

I think the private servers are too slow...

i remeber the giant city killing some time ago, that was funny

Always present, but never there.

i love this game i play it on a free server from my country

Surreal

Surreal

sakura flower

I did, then they made me pay, I stopped then and realized I really didn't like that game that much... but my poor mage...

Signature

Anyone know of any good private Ro servers? I prefer something with normal rates not anything like 100x

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

800/800/1000 rates.

It's Oblivion/Laceration RO. I GM there; the server is down for the weekend for new stuff.

But the website is: http://www.freewebs.com/lacerationro/index.htm

The specs are on the "Server Info" page. Usual connections range between 9-22 ppl at once. Enjoy if you come on. XD

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

I used to play on Loki, but now I currently play on a private server. Fun fun

It does tend to be repetitive tho...

I still play. I'm not online much though, as training can get pretty boring

platinumsword

platinumsword

Heh im playin Malaysian RO and currently p2ping ^ ^
lv 59 Rogue and 33 Merchant ^-^

i play on a private server. i've always considered playing this game to be hitting rock bottom. oh well, no job this summer i see. >.<

<3 loki! iRO

If I could I would shrink myself
Sink through your skin to your blood cells
Remove whatever makes you hurt
But I am too weak to be your cure
~Guernica -Brand New

i used to play on iro, but it got boring cuz it sucked so much. even private servers are better

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.