Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Graphics Site - Teriyaki Designs - Minitokyo

New Graphics Site - Teriyaki Designs

page 1 of 1 3 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Wow. I haven't been on Minitokyo in a long while... and I definably haven't posted anything in the fourms. <_<

Anyways, two friends, and I now own a graphics site. It just openneed today so the graphics about isn't high but the graphics we do have are filled with quality. =^.^=

A few of the things that are on the site are, website layouts, Mp3s, avatars, and signs. Wallpapers aren't the main feature but I do put a few of my own wallpapers on there when I actually get around to making them. XD

Well, I'm done blabbering. I really do appericate it if you'd take a look. If you have some time, give me a few comments, or suggestions. Thank you very much! =^______^=

Teriyaki Designs

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

I think it's good, I like the offering of avatars, banners, etc...

Only thing I didn't like was the "entrance" page, I hate those. There isn't really a reason for that, and I'd rather be taken straight to the main page.

Signature Image

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Oh well the entrance page was there to tell people that the layout is best viewd in Firefox.

We originally had it so that the firefox warning was on every page but it just didn't look pretty. xD

Thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to me! =^.^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.