Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *screams* - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

AHHHHHH Okay everyone go and look at my userpage RIGHT NOW! RIGHT-NOW before the powers that be decide to become aware of me and break all of my images. AH it has taken me butt-forever and ass-eternity to finish it and it looks soo cool. You don't even have to comment just go look at it but if you do reply in my guestbook and say when you think of it that would be most cool.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Cybo

Never tell them everything!

Yes cool indeed! Very cool and oh so lovely!

If you come ... you will find me.

Ah thanks love *blushes* everyone here is just so kind it's almost scary. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Hm...it's not "scream!" scary but I think that you maybe should take away the lacy stuff. I don't like how it contrasts with your scan of the girl but then again, it is your userpage. But I guess that I wouldn't worry if I were you. Mine is just way worse.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

intoxsickated

intoxsickated

Is on pain killers.. xD

lol, bit messy. >__< It's kinda hard on the eyes. xD But overall, it's pretty good.. even if it takes a long time to load on my browser! >D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.