Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Change isn't always good... - Minitokyo

Change isn't always good...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Did any of you people ever go looking for your old favorite cereal or some other kind of food product that you just loved way back when but got sick of it and now are craving it but couldn't find it because they changed the look of the box? Recently I went looking for the cereal I use to love when I was younger and couldn't find it because the manufacturers changed the look of the box...it totally pissed me off. Then I was all standing there growling and thinking, great what the hell now what do I actually have to make an effort to read the stupid labels? Son of a bitch! I did find it but is this only happening to me or do others suffer like this?

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Ohhhh when I was young in some shops I could find a small packet full of a fizz powder that in your mouth become a chewing gum.. i loved it.. ..I don't know why, it has disappeared... ~_~
..The other thing is cherry coke.. ..it was sold few years ago, now i can find it only when i go in other countries for holydays... whyyyy I love cherry coke!.. XD
:D

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

I think every people has an experience like that. We used to like a specific kind of food that's why we always want them or eat them until it becomes a habit. When you feel you are tired of eating the same food everyday, you got sick and look for another food that will satisfy you. And then, you got sick of eating it, and look for the food that you used to eat....that is human nature.

About my experience, i really love this junk food named "Safari" since I was little. Now, I'm already sixteen, and I still love it. It was always a mystery to me when I look at the packaging of the product. It never chnaged in over 12 years?!

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

NO ^_^

-repeat-

It really makes me twitch when they don't even advertise when they plan on changing the look of the box or label it just happens and they expect you to not only be able to read minds but also see into the future and not matter that thousands of miles separate you. I really don't get that angry though since I do end up finding it in the end that is if they didn't stop making it and of course didn't tell me.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ohhhhhh ya, the one that I haven't tried and it disappeared: Nintendo cereal... they need to bring that back.

-repeat-

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

I can totally relate. I used to love these korean chip cracker things but I didn't really look for them for awhile (awhile = 6-7yrs) next thing I know they're GONE. The worst part for me is the packaging just so happens to be in a language that I can't read. I would say the chances of me ever eating those chips again are slim to none.

Life is cruel :sweat:

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.