Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kamichama Karin - Minitokyo

Kamichama Karin

Tagged under Kamichama Karin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Have anyone noticed that Kamichama Karin has been spelled wrong? They spelled Karin "Karen".

Oh. I think I have noticed this once. But I forgot. I am not really sure where this error should be signalled.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

yeah, I don't know either.

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Actually, the name ''Karen'', in english, has a different pronounce that the japanese name ''Karin''. It sound like Kah-reen, while the english one is more like Kaw-ren. I don't know if you understanded me, ( ^_^' ) but it's not a mistake, this is just how the name is spelled :)

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

lol.. but they still spelled it wrong and didn't correct it >.>

Just forget about it

i don't think it's wrong!
karin and karen is different ..

but if there is a wrong, it's karen!

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

I don't think it's wrong. Back in '04 in '05, there was series called "Chibi Vampire Karin". It has since been licensed and released in the U.S., with the same spelling of "Karin".

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

I noticed this immediately when browing to the gallery. I'm not sure if it's a real mistake or it's supposed to be like this,but as far as I know(and I'm a huge fan of this serie),it's Kamichama Karin and not Karen.

who? i don't know

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads this old.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.