Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 forever? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

well i've browsed through to see if any1 had already made such thread. if i missed out and well there's ALREADY such thread please do tell me. thanks ;)

anyway, i'd like to ask if anyone believes forever love between a couple.
well i don't believe at 1st, but my ex had changed my mind when he said tht he'll love me forever. but now, as you can see i mentioned ''ex''. he left me. :/
so what do you think? are guys always that untrustable? *sorry no offense* ^_^'

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Guys Suck Ass! XO XO

wait..... * looks down at croch* ummmm ok some of us do!

i belive in love forever but wait until ur really sure to say it....

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lol, it works both ways, guy or girls, it doesn't matter........ imo, girls are less trustable on the majority scale.....

-repeat-

i think, with the right people, there is love that lasts forever. but you and that person have to have the same level of feelings for each other. you can have one person who loves the other person more, but...then things can just fall apart. but i think it depends more on the people than if it is a guy or girl.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

darkpriestess69

darkpriestess

I do belive in love lasting a long time, maby not forever, you see my mom and dad are divorsed, but they both say they still love each other they just cant stand being with each other, witch leads me to belive that it can last even if ur not to gethig. And this fealing is more powerful when you spend more time with someone. its not realy soming that just happens, its soming that grows with the years that pass. So I can only amagen that I will not know for shere until im older. ^.^

sex is like pizza
when its good, its really good and when its bad its still pritty good! *0*

"love" can last a long time, there was this time when two people broke up then went back together like about four times...they kept on coming to me for some help...it was really annoying...my parents are seperated and my grandparents are seperated...is there something wrong in my family or what?!

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

some couples can stay in love for a good long while. over time that love changes into something more than love. there are many different forms that love takes and i believe that as a relationship evolves and changes, the love changes and evolves.

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

That depends on the match. Someday you just find "that person", one you love with all your streinght, one you continue to love even more with time. Your relationship changes to the better, like warriormas said it evolves - but love grows and stays stable, it doesn't disappear. I do believe it's possible and I saw people like that - you just have to find the right partner.

up up and away

It depends on both peoples devotion to the other. It's hard to find someone you're compatable with and stay together for so long.

Quote by jasaiyajinlol, it works both ways, guy or girls, it doesn't matter........ imo, girls are less trustable on the majority scale.....

lol. i didnt know that. XD

Quote by ka5umi"love" can last a long time, there was this time when two people broke up then went back together like about four times...they kept on coming to me for some help...it was really annoying...my parents are seperated and my grandparents are seperated...is there something wrong in my family or what?!

ooh, that's sad. but if they're happier than before then i think they didnt make a wrong decision. :\

love can be long lasting and can be forever too..but must see whether both of them have fate to be together..=)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

As perhaps many may or may not have evidently already known, it's a proven fact that divorce rates are increasingly on the rise yet again during these past few years, especially in hard-hit particular areas mostly falling under the regions of North America, majored specifically throughout the US.

Even though the belief of commitment throughout parenthood within many international states tends to be much more stronger, tangible, and lenient than that of its counterpart on the other side of the world, it would be difficult to estimate however, the measure of love and affection that each happy couple encounters throughout their endearing lifetime companionship. As such, many shouldn't quickly and personally assume that many people marry necessarily out of love and stay that way, nor is there a better possibility of obtaining eternal love through certification. In other terms, there are a few other main reasons why these people stay together as well other than just personal love, such as raising a family of their own, whether through contradictions or morale / religious beliefs - the love of one another and the love for shaping a family tree should not be intertwined in a fairly misunderstood way. Had statistics been plotted on couples who actually "do" love each other and only each other throughout the purposes and practises of orthodoxal marriage, while at the same time seemingly enduring the aftermath of events throughout life which happens thereafter [as a newlywed couple], it would have been much more obviously, without a shred of doubt in proof that this "eternal-binding love," in comparison to the actual divorce rate, would have been much more dramatic in terms of how many people really are in love versus those who only stay together to try to raise children, through good parenting [ratio-wise], than the public actually believes there to be.

Through the analysis of data I located on the Internet, here are some factual numbers and statistics that may present only the rate of divorce, and only the rate itself in visual terms without much explanational depth :

===========================

http://www.divorcereform.org/

43% of first marriages end within 15 years.
75% of all divorced people re-marry, half of them within three years.
"For Richer or Poorer", Illustration By Sarah Wilkins, in January/February 2005 issue of Mother Jones. Quoted in a posting from Smart Marriages Listserv on Jan. 4, 2005.

Of course, these rates are not absolute, nor does the information have significant impact in every single specific area, worldwide. This is only the overall outlook on the United States end.

From what I hear, and from recollecting personal experience I often receive by many of my friends who have attempted and even tried to fall in love in the past, pretty much the main reason why its harder for people to fall in love and stay in love forever is because this newer generation is not really taught the word of "commitment" anymore, nor do their parents and even their elders practise as such, nowadays. Look around and ask many single people who had tried doing so and keeping their love commitment secure, no matter what obstacles might go around in their lives. They say they can love a person, but there's so many others that can tempt them to sway / look elsewhere, and the mindset young people have today is that it is okay to have a date with everyone rather than just one person who you wish to commit your love to, forever and ever. Their response is pretty much like - What's the big deal? Nothing hurts falling swiftly in love with anybody you think might fall in love with you. Drop out whenever they feel no connection is there anymore, and move on without thinking that there would be consequences that may follow their actions in the meantime. Indeed, people give up on their relationships too soon without realizing it, and all is fair game to many people's eyes, that there can never be true love if they can't be truly committed through age. In North America, this definite mindset soars all over the public's minds nowadays, unlike their international counterparts who still try to keep their "commitment" alive, at the most. No matter what though, true and pure love is like finding a gigantic fish in the ocean. It depends on the individuals who decide to really devote themselves that matter, and unfortunately enough, there's not many people anymore who wish to devote themselves out there in real life.

Quote by keevangso what do you think? are guys always that untrustable? *sorry no offense*

In my honest opinion, it doesn't matter who should be trustable when it comes to such commitment, especially when it has to come face-to-face with gender issues as well. Males and females both fall under this case, and both are guilty in conscience here, nonetheless. Rather - to me, I would worry about the immature people living throughout the community nowadays and just going on with life - that's what I think. The world is never a perfect place to live in, and there will always be problems. I already accepted that fact, and it doesn't really bother me really, since I find no interest when it comes to love in these trivial disputes.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Love can last forever, based on your definition of love. For me, being in love is more than just attraction and feeling utter compassion for the person you love. Its about sacrificing what you have for their happiness and well being. Its about trust and honesty. So as long as two people exchange such things, love can last for ever.

I have been loved a girl who is my classmate. we have been lost information each other for many years.I think I am puzzled by the girl's expressing method .Later ,she expressed her thinking through her colleague .I see ,though I had been a girlfriend .Really,I find I have ever loved her .so I drop my recent girlfriend ,I acdept her .The reason is that I had loved her and she has waited for me for ten years.I don't want to let her disappointed.I love her

your ex must be really sad then. :( but i think u should accept her only if u really really love her and not because u dont want to dissapoint her. :\ when it comes to love there's no wrong or right. but of course think wisely before you act. i've did something terrible and now i regret. guilt haunts ya know. T_T sigh.

I think it can last forever but it just takes time for it to become forever and that you can trust them and except them for who they are..

Forever? Well let's say you meet at 15, you're love will last for about 60 years max. Not to be depressing, but why do people always tangle up love with over-sentimentalisation?

I'd imagine the reason there are higher divorce rates and other assorted problems nowadays is because people are more pressured to "find The One" by TV and movies. According to TV and movies, everyone's at it, everyone always finds the one for them in the end. So, IRL people just grab the first person that comes along so they can join the supposed masses of those who have found "true" love. This is evidenced by the fact that the countries with huge divorce rates are the ones with those sorts of cultures, e.g. US and UK (I myself am from the UK).

Signature

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU KEEVANG! i experienced your situation.....he left me and went with a B*TCH who keeps throwing rude glances at me and my friends........

FOREVER is possible....but dont expect it to be just "recited"....it's in the action

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

hm i was wondering lately, if u know u're not gonna be with him/her forever, then why say it to him/her at the first place? :\

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Well... it kind of depends. If you truly love a person, then tell them. But no love lasts forever unless it's true love (the person you stay with for the rest of your life). So don't feel bad!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.