Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi! I'm new here.. - Minitokyo

Hi! I'm new here..

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi! I'm new to this site
Want to make some friends. Any help and advice would be helpful,
thx

Nice to meet you...i know this isn't new for you but always read the rules first! Have many many many many many friends and enjoy :)

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Chat a little and I'm quite sure you'll find people with whom you'll get along. ^_^
Well there are many "rules" to know, don't worry too much about it and take your time.

See you around.

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

PS : I'm not sure but I think that by default, the avatars and signatures don't appear. If you want them :
Avatars Guestbook-Gallery-Groups Back

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

hellooooooooo! wellcome to mt, i hope you like it^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

pandita

pandita

Gendo Ikari

wellcome! Minitokyo its a great page , see awesome work in the wallpapers page and visit my userpage anytime :D

Signature
God's in his heaven, all's right with the world

Hello Ernest!
Welcome to MT and have fun here.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome to MT Ernest. I hope that you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help. Just send me a PM or guestbook message. Have fun and see you around. :)

Welcome to MT!

Thx for the great reply guys!
Sure, I think will have great times in MT.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.