Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Religion Vs Anime.............. - Minitokyo

The Religion Vs Anime..............

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kizarey

kizarey

The Inquisitor of the Dark Clan

By: English

Mmmmmmmmmm..........

Good before nothing gustaria to touch a delicate subject to me for all the members that we loved the good one animates, and this talks about that much people who do not know CULTURE, attack much to animates..........

The reasons but obias are by heregia that much people attack (and to be frank I also discriminate against that people.....) and many but to mention, like the stop indice of suicides and crimenes that segun much people is to see the Japanese series or it animates.............

As they say each person is free of being able to think in all the aspects and of being able to express in nobody desicion that takes or we take (I include myself).........

The reason by which I make this survey is by the fact that we write and we take several points of view integral of demas of this pagina and pruned to have a little but general culture............

My Religion......... My religion is something is strange and but by the fact that I believe in many things and but because to interested to know to me but on the things that aconteserion in the world does thousands of years...........

I am deacuerdo that each one of the religions has its own beliefs and their own form to think and to make fulfill it, in the aspect of the catolica religion (To pertenesco which of birth and by my parents) vasa but in the faith towards the Maria virgin and to the boy Jesus and my single taste requests itself that you say and that DES donations to iglecia (Clear I want to think that she is in name of God and that that wool is going to give to which they need it) (Although also that not)......................

I believe in rencarnacion and also I believe in several Gods (But I am conscientious of which single ahi above of all).......

Also I create much in teorias of the Devil and in fact what one is but of the hell that of other religions......

Note: For that reason I am not satanico encantaria to know to Me that they think, if somebody the a attacked with the one of animates (Because to my if), a little on its religion and its beliefs.............

Good that at the moment is everything.......

Cuidanese as always my carnalitos and carnalitas already know it.............

We followed in Contact

En: Espanish

Mmmmmmmmmm..........

Bueno antes que nada me gustaria tocar un tema delicado para todos los miembros que amamos el buen anime, y esto se refiere a que mucha gente que no conoce de CULTURA, ataca mucho al anime..........

Las razones mas obias son por la heregia que mucha gente ataca (Y para ser franco yo tambien discrimino a esa gente.....) y muchas mas para mencionar, como el alto indice de suicidios y crimenes que segun mucha gente es por ver las series japonesas o el anime.............

Como dicen cada persona es libre de poder opinar en todos los aspectos y de poder expresarse en cualquier desicion que el tome o tomemos (Me incluyo).........

El motivo por el cual hago esta encuesta es por el hecho de que escribamos y tomemos varios puntos de vista de los demas integrantes de esta pagina y podamos tener un poco mas de cultura general............

Mi Religion.........

Mi religion es algo nextra����±a y mas por el hecho de que yo creo en muchas cosas y mas porque me a interesado saber mas sobre las cosas que aconteserion en el mundo hace miles de a����±os...........

Estoy deacuerdo que cada una de las religiones tiene sus propias creencias y su propia forma de opinar y de hacerla cumplir, en el aspecto de la religion catolica (A la que pertenesco de nacimiento y por mis padres) se vasa mas en la fe hacia la virgen Maria y al ni����±o Jesus y a mi gusto solo pide que reces y que des donaciones a la iglecia (Claro yo quiero creer que es en nombre de Dios y que esa lana va a dar a los que la necesitan) (Aunque tambien se que no) ......................

Cr����©o en la rencarnacion y tambien creo en varios dioses (Pero estoy conciente de que solo ahi un arriba de todos) .......

Tambien creo mucho en las teorias del Diablo y de hecho lo que se es mas del infierno que de otras religiones......

Nota: No por eso soy satanico

Me encantaria saber que opinan, si alguien los a agredido con lo del anime (Porque a mi si), un poco sobre su religion y sus creencias.............

Bueno eso por el momento es todo....... Cuidanese como siempre mis carnalitos y carnalitas ya lo saben.............

:) :D :o XD :pacman: <_< T_T :\ -_- :pacman: x_x >_< >.< ;) :pacman: Seguimos en Contacto :pacman: XP :( >_> :x :pacman: <_< T_T OX :nya: :pacman: >=( :hmpf: :sweat: ^_^' :pacman: :) :D :o ;)

Signature
	Image by KizaREy AxYA of HAyKen ARentH

***HipaNIMe***

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

you've impressive me kiza ,you got a good english , keep going foward , i already put my opinion in the other post , i expect more post , a lot of hugs my dear friend, i like you so much

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

what kind of comparison is this:S

anime has to do nothing with religion:s weel maybe sometimes its main subject is religion, and u can see a kind of attacks to Catolicism (please, when we talk about religion, let me say GLOBALLY:S we talking about Catolicism).

but u dont see differences, real difference about that:S

y tu ta loco, kiza!

A como entiendo tu pregunta asumo que buscas opiniones de nosotros los fans del anime respecto a alos ataques que muy seguido hace la iglesia contra este sano entretenimiento.
Principalmente esta por demas decir que atacan cualquier cosa que sientan como un riesgo, se metenc on todo lo que puediera hacer mas abierta de mente a la gente como el libro del Codigo Da Vinci que a mi en lo personal no me intereso gran cosa ni creo que sea peligro alguno para ellos pero ellos asi lo vieron y no dejan de criticarlo, con el anime es lo mismo, atacaron Evangelion por supuesta blasfemia y erejia cuando la serie no pretendia vovler en contra de ninguna religion a nadie, lo seguiran haciendo mientras crean que el anime pretende convertirnos a todos a las crencias occidentales cosa por demas falsa

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Hmm dejame ver hmm... creo que no tengo palabras pa decir solomente quiero escribir aqui jaj

Signature Image

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by Minitokyo PolicyEnglish is the working language of Minitokyo, and as such it is forbidden to post anything in a language other than English anywhere except in personal correspondence and in the pages of groups that have expressly allowed the use of one or more specific foreign languages.

Translation: "Se habla solo ingles aqui en forums, por favor"
I can tell you made a lot of effort to translate the English, but there's still a lot of Spanish words and I have trouble understanding the rest. I hate doing it, but I have to close this.

I will let you re-post this thread though if you can get it cleaned up- I'd go to Hispanime and say !Socorro!

(If any native Spanish speakers see this, could you translate for him please?)

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.