Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My first userpage ^.^ - Minitokyo

My first userpage ^.^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

hello! i worked on it all last night and im pretty happy with how most of it turned out, but this is the very first userpage ive done, please tell me what you think!
and i know the ad is in the way of where i put "MiniTokyo" im just too lazy to fix that at the moment ^_^'
http://windalchemist.minitokyo.net/
its called Moonlit Stars and its catagory 50 if anyone wants to use it or something.

Signature Image

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Not to bad, good job :)

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yay, thank you ^_^
im going to fix it, but i'll have to do it later today or tomorrow >.>

Signature Image

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

windy-chan new first page? kool yay yay kool, oh can you turn the text down a lil bit since lower resolution(1024*768) cant see it becoz of the ad, but that kool XP

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

It's so pretty! Aww I want to do my own userpge too :'( hehe by the way, what picture did you use in the background - I really like it ^.^

Lovely work! You did a great job :D

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

wow its really nice! Do you mind telling me who the girl in the userpage is?

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

I love your userpage! The girl was nice there, and all the images were beautiful too! I also loved the colors...

GREAT JOB!

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Wow! Your userpage is sooooo Awesome! *_______* I love everything about it! ^_____^

Great job! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Good job...really like it! :D

Its really great good job u did there keep up :)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

It looks really cool! I like the scan you used but I think that you should add a bit more to the darker side of the userpage. But it looks really great for your first userpage. I was wondering what was on the other side of the ad....

theman91

Is She Hot To you too

I think it is good

I think it looks great!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

thank you all, im glad you like it! i'll update it soon to fix the little things, but i havtn really had time >.<
i dont think the character has a name, but she is from Suzuhira Hiro's calendar.

Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

wow its really good!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Good choice of colors. The luminescent blue is nice :) Keep up the good work.

"Not all who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien

Hmm.. nice userpage. I like the theme of the colors and how it was put together. Nice job.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.