Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who would you imagine together ? - Minitokyo

who would you imagine together ?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

i really wonder what can happen if you make two "public dangers" like guu ( from jungle guu ) and haruko (from flcl) together? It will be very interesting to see that ! they can bring chaos... lol ^^ you can chose among animes,mangas and games the duo that makes your imagination work ! it can be a funny duo, a romantic duo, a charismatic duo, a very powerfull duo, a sexy duo...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

A given in my mind:

Same anime couple: Cz and Shannon from Scrapped Princess. OH COME ON! CyanideBlizzard will agree!

mt couple: Me and AkinaSpirit! Whoohoo! It's because she's the only female who pays attention to me! XD Despite her waging war on my userpage. :sweat:

Random different couples: Umm. There's really a lot, and I can't place one that's really unique I guess. :\ Nothing special comes to mind. Sorry!

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

ed and winry from fma >__. wonder how the series will end @_@;

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

id say that guy arkive and shysakura i here they were gonna........???

<lol> There was a picture I saw...years ago. XD Back when I was still seriously into the Gundam Wing fandom-- though I've never forgotten it.
It used to be two pics-- one of Wufei (well, wufag, they called him ^^' from gundam wing) and the other was Asuka (neon gen eva). The images had been modified so they were kissing. The title was "Eternal Assholes," which, I think, says it all. XD

lol... weird but interesting ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

tick from the animated series and amelia from slayers, teamed up they would be the best force for justice the world has ever seen.

"Arthur, HONK IF YOU LOVE JUST1CE!" - Tick

Hotaru from Sailor Moon and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho!

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

Quote by AngelusMichealHotaru from Sailor Moon and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho!

i would have never though of it !

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.