who would you imagine together ?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cancel

i really wonder what can happen if you make two "public dangers" like guu ( from jungle guu ) and haruko (from flcl) together? It will be very interesting to see that ! they can bring chaos... lol ^^ you can chose among animes,mangas and games the duo that makes your imagination work ! it can be a funny duo, a romantic duo, a charismatic duo, a very powerfull duo, a sexy duo...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

• Aug 29, 2004

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

Cancel

A given in my mind:

Same anime couple: Cz and Shannon from Scrapped Princess. OH COME ON! CyanideBlizzard will agree!

mt couple: Me and AkinaSpirit! Whoohoo! It's because she's the only female who pays attention to me! XD Despite her waging war on my userpage. :sweat:

Random different couples: Umm. There's really a lot, and I can't place one that's really unique I guess. :\ Nothing special comes to mind. Sorry!

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Cancel

ed and winry from fma >__. wonder how the series will end @_@;

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

Cancel

id say that guy arkive and shysakura i here they were gonna........???

• Sep 04, 2004
Cancel

<lol> There was a picture I saw...years ago. XD Back when I was still seriously into the Gundam Wing fandom-- though I've never forgotten it.
It used to be two pics-- one of Wufei (well, wufag, they called him ^^' from gundam wing) and the other was Asuka (neon gen eva). The images had been modified so they were kissing. The title was "Eternal Assholes," which, I think, says it all. XD

Cancel

lol... weird but interesting ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

• Sep 24, 2004
Cancel

tick from the animated series and amelia from slayers, teamed up they would be the best force for justice the world has ever seen.

"Arthur, HONK IF YOU LOVE JUST1CE!" - Tick

• Sep 24, 2004
Cancel

Hotaru from Sailor Moon and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho!

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

• Oct 09, 2004
Cancel

Quote by AngelusMichealHotaru from Sailor Moon and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho!

i would have never though of it !

• Oct 11, 2004

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.