Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FDQ gets used before it regenerates. - Minitokyo

FDQ gets used before it regenerates.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

I have spotted an odd bug with downloading and the FDQ. I have noticed that if I download something within about an hour before my free download quota would have regenerated, meaning it has been around 23 hours since I used up my FDQ and it still uses the free download quota even though it says I have 0. Last night, I downloaded two walls while my FDQ was at 0, and around midnight my FDQ started to come back, but I only got 3 all day, even though when I downloaded those two walls it said I had 0 FDQ for almost an hour afterwards, and it showed me the price of the walls. And I am sure it is not just that two of my FDQ regenerated ahead of time and I didn't notice because the night before that I used all 5 in a matter of about 5 minutes right around midnight.

Something else since I don't think it's worth starting a new thread over. Does anyone else think it would be nice if the price of gallery items was rounded to two places behind the decimal point instead of one? So for instance when you look at the price of a really small wall instead of saying "Download (0.0 credits)" it would say "Download (0.08 credits)".

Signature Image

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Hmm... if your credits are visible, did you see if any credits were subtracted or not?

The only other thing I can think of is if maybe the database registered you as having gotten back some FDQ, but wasn't displaying it on your userpage yet (like an overlapping-update type thing, if that makes any sense).

Has anybody else noticed anything similar?

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Unfortunately my credits are not visible. So I also wonder if it still took away from my credits, but I doubt it did. Just by the nature of this bug I doubt many people would notice it (most people aren't going to go downloading before their FDQ regenerates). So I am thinking the same thing, the engine in the back thought my FDQ had rengenerated while the display in the front still said zero.

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by chingetscookSomething else since I don't think it's worth starting a new thread over. Does anyone else think it would be nice if the price of gallery items was rounded to two places behind the decimal point instead of one? So for instance when you look at the price of a really small wall instead of saying "Download (0.0 credits)" it would say "Download (0.08 credits)".

Actually, I think for a lot of 1024x768 walls (and a lot of smaller indy art) you'd have to go to the third or fourth sig fig in order to see the value, which makes for a rather messy looking number.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i actually believe I am having the same problem, if the 24 hour cycle applies, it is strange cause I am not even receiving 5 FDQs, more like, as I counted from my last download and waited for 26 hours, which should be all since I used them all up in a continuos fashion the previous day, it should replenish up to 5, instead I was given 3.
Could that have been a problem?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.