Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kono Minikuku Mo Utsukushii Sekai - Minitokyo

Kono Minikuku Mo Utsukushii Sekai

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

Aka: This ugly and beautiful world ( by gainex ). This anime was aired this past week in japan, and now its subbed. Im hearing a lot of wonderful things about it. I thought I'd let you all know its out, via subtitle finally. For the japanese illiterate, like mui.

I don't know much about it but I hear its about a alien.

i heard good things too but finding GOOD anime in my small town well, uh sucks!!
i literally have to rely on blockbuster video for 80% of my anime. sigh* don't cry for me im already dead...

DJ-of-E

Le

it's an interesting series so far, but i can't put my opinion to this until I see at least 4 episodes. Right now in episode 1, it's a good start, but i want to know how well it will follow out throughout the story.

rax

I enjoyed the first episode and the story seems quite interesting so far. Of course the fanservice is a nice addition, as well as the comedy and well animated action sequences. I thought this series would become more like Mahoromatic (not really interesting characters and story but lots of fanservice and comedy), but judging from the first episode it's going to be more interesting.

BTW, was anyone else reminded of Arjuna when he watched the first ep? The first ep shares a few similarities with the first eps of Arjuna IMO...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Guts

Guts

Branded

I just watched the 1st ep. I gotta say gainex, has a good enimga in the opening :).

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

one more near-hentai ecchi ...

we got even a super sayajin there XD

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm...which group subbed this anime? would like to see that one 2 :D (tell me via PM thx in advance)

But anyways, I think i'll like it !

Cyaz!

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

From just the first episode it looks like a fusion between Figure 17 and a romance comedy like Chobits.

Signature Image

A-E and A-K subbed it and also other fansub group, I didn't watch it but I saw the promo and it seems to be like Mahoromatic : action/romance/fiction

Guts

Guts

Branded

Heh i've heard a few people say the same thing after they have watched the promo.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

quite a good first ep i'll say.....hikari is so cute ^_^ ....therez quite a mysterious theme going on....will see later on

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it's a waste topic .Why ??? , there is another topic about this .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by fearful princei think it&#39;s a waste topic .Why ??? , there is another topic about this .

Yeah we know...but ppl rather post in here...so...i dunno where the problem is XD

nothing to say more >_< .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

saw the first 2 eps.. and I liked it!!
another mahoromatic show
now lets hope it doesn't end as bad as mahoromatic (season2)

Signature

Those girls are hot. That's all I have to say. That dude's transformation is pretty dope too.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Seen eps. 2...it went kinda fast :D anyways, i hope it won't end like mahoromatic S2...

And it's getting more interesting...:D

^_^ i'll stick to it!

I don't like Mahoromatic so much, it reminds too much this series, donno why but I'm disappointed by it !

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm oh...I am so drawn to the opening song i dunno why XD

Quote by LimalityHmm oh...I am so drawn to the opening song i dunno why XD

hehe... me too me too! great opening, no ^^

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.