Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hey there ima newbie here woo! - Minitokyo

hey there ima newbie here woo!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

hey there im new to here just joined this morning i likes all the cool wallpapers and art on here and hope i can makes me sum new friends here too... well im kinda lazy so thats it for now later
<3 xxx

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome to MT natsuki-hime. This site is definitely the place you want to be if you're looking for great walls and art. :) I'm sure you won't have trouble finding friends because most of the people here are pretty nice. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM or guestbook post me and I'll try to help out if I can. Have fun MTing, and see you around. :)

Jenemba

Jenemba

The Stampede

Hello hope you enjoy your stay an hope you like everything about this wonderous place. Any problems or questions don't be afraid to ask...Seeya ;)

Promise to a faded day

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

hey thanx every1 ^_^ and ill b sure to enjoy this wonderful place, its just loaded with wondeful art here! and i luv it! and Kelena , sure if i have a ? bout anything i'll ask ya yur a relly sweet prson and thnks for being so nice :) and to every1 else here THANKYOU! :)

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Heya! :D
Welcome to Minitokyo!

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

heya fawna-chan cute ava and sig and thnkies! :)

Signature Image

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

I'm quite sure you'll find people with whom you'll get along.

See you around.

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

thankyou almina thnks for those threads there 2 also and im sure ill find sum people here whom to get along with..soo thnks ^_^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.