Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kagura's fight for autonomy - Minitokyo

Kagura's fight for autonomy

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 7 total items

arkata

arkata

Arkata

Hi there! I've just seen the whole 167 InuYasha episodes + 4 OVAs, and (after surfing the internet ) seeing most people get awfully worried about love&hate between different pairs but always the same (InuYasha-Kagome, InuYasha-Kikyo, Kagome-Kikyo, Sango-Miroku, Rin-Sesshomaru, Naraku-theWorld) thought we're forgetting about the rest of secondary chars in the anime-manga.

So, just tell me, what do you think about Kagura?
What do you think about her continuous fight for autonomy?
Could the story go on without her? How many episodes would have changed if she wasn't there?

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

***SPOILER***

Kagura was an interesting, yet depressing character. Being a slave to Naraku and not really able to do anything about it until the end. I c her fight for her own freedom as a brave, but non-succesful effort for Kagura.

Yes I think the story can go on w/o her. She wasn't much of a major player in Inuyasha to the point that the series would be dead w/o her. She did have an impact on Sesshomaru, memory-wise, but that's the only thing I can think of she was important other than the fact she was plotting against naraku to little avail...

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Kagura's death had quite an impact on me. She represents that thirst for independance that sometimes you can only fill with death.

The way Kagura dies in the manga is spectacular, though. It almost took tears out of me...

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Kurisutina

Kurisutina

baka, baka, baka

What I thing about Kagura?
Well I believe that she's strong, independient but know that leads to Naraku and, coz of that, she's so in bad humor everyday.
What do I think about her continuous fight for autonomy?
Her autonomy is her freedom and is the reason why she's trying to betray Naraku and to live (od die) in freedom, like the wind.

Maybe things will look different without her because she gives fresh air to the plans of Naraku, to Inuyasha and the group and also to Koga. I believe that she is so important because without her koga won't be fighting to kill naraku, and because without her Inuyasha, Kagome and the rest wouldn't know where to find Narako on the last anime episode. And also, last but no least, I believe that she's been so important for the freeze Sesshomaru, she has given him the possibility of fallin in love with somebody.

Kisses form Spain

Kisses from Spain

I think Kagura had a pretty important role in "Inuyasha" because, as Kurisutina said, without her, Kouga wouldn't be fighting Naraku and the Inuyasha group wouldn't have found Naraku (well, he escaped again, but...) and most important thanks to her, Tenseiga became a weapon.
Kagura was neither an evil character nor a good one. After a few episodes she didn't want to work for Naraku anymore but she was forced to because he had her heart. So I think she only fought for herself, because she was too free to depend on someone.

I love Kagura! ;)She has red eyes, very cute! Oh I love it >_< >.<

merged: 10-20-2006 ~ 07:25pm
I hope Kagura will have her freedom in other World. And she will be happy in this World! A happy ending!>.<

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Kagura was an independent and dominative character. I liked the way she was talking with Sesshoumaru. I'm sad she died. Dammit! Rumiko-san killed my fav girls in the show (Kikyo & Kagura). Such a cruel writer. Anyway, I was hoping of some romance between Sessh.Kagura. At least a little. Her life was sad, being a slave, forced to do all the dirty work. Death was like salvation for her in a way.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.