Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Game] Tell me the name of an Angel or Demon - Minitokyo

[Game] Tell me the name of an Angel or Demon

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

In my book, "The seven Melua's daggers" there are a lot of angels and demons. I've already found a lot of names, but, once in minitokyo are a lot of people from everywhere in the world, you could tell me if the folklore from your country has any demon or angel... anything mythological.

the game part of this...
you cannot say the name of a demon or angel that other member already told.
please mention your country... it would help.

me first!
Angel - Gabriel
Demon - Lilith
country - Portugal

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

Clarryn

???????

erm...i dunno any of it =="

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Angels and Demons are quite restrictive. Many folklore don't even have them, let alone have names of them. For example, I'm mainly Japanese. As far as I know, there's only gods and spirits (kami), and no angels or demons.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

go hare http://www.palmyra.demon.co.uk/superstition/angelsdemons.htm

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

There isn't much about angels or demons where I'm from, but I do have some anime favorites...like Inuyasha!

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Angel: Sri (however, our people call her as "goddess" though... In my country, there are less angels, even none if I recall. There are only god and goddesses.)
Demon: Barong (combination of lion, tiger, boar, and dragon. And more, he's not only demon. In Balinese culture, he's the king of demon himself!)
And it's no way you'll find these angel and demon in another country. They're made in Indonesia!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.