Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ranma 1/2, your favorite pairings? - Minitokyo

Ranma 1/2, your favorite pairings?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Well? The question is obvious enough... Anyway, minor characters count too, because I want to hear something besides the normal RanmaXAkane pairing... ^_^' I wanna hear something interesting... BTW, doesn't have to be legit either.. :hmpf:

Like.... Kuno X Ukyo. That pairing would be fun to watch. I wonder how long Kuno would last before Ukyo would kill him...

Nabiki X Ryoga would be interesting too, although part of me kind of wants Ryoga to end up with Akane. XD But that will never happen :sweat:

You?

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Akane x Ryoga :D.

Screw that Ranma, he could go with Ukyo...eat pancakes all he want, lol

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Happosai and the crazy Kocho. They make an awesome and totally wacky team. lol!

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Heh... So we're doing yaoi too? :D In that case I think Tsubasa and Pantyhose Taro would go great together. :nya: They both have this thing with being a bit too feminine anyway.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Akane X Ranma and Ukyou X Ranma. Akane and Ranma had their fair share of ordeals but in the end, they are cute together. Ukyou and Ranma are a kute couple to because I think Ukyou is kute with Ranma at times and she even cooks pretty well.

I like the main couple, Akane and Ranma. Ryoga and Akane is OK too.

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Sorry, I just love AkanexRanma. I like all the standard couples. If that wasn't possible, then I'd say MoussexAkane and RanmaxUkyo. ^_~

You need only believe. . .

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Hah, hah, love the thread idea; I'm going to have to say...Mousse and Shampoo, since they do seem like they'd get along, with couples' counseling, of course; they have their tender moments-but wether that's due to emotion, or the fact they're tender since they just fought, I do not know. *__^

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

ukyouXranma....ukyou can cook pancakes for him everyday,not like akane..she's very bad in cooking,haha(but she's kinda cute with ranma). i hate shampooXranma..i just don't like her much

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I would have loved seeing the more unexpected too, like Ranma and Kasumi (yes, Kasumi) or Ryoga and Shampoo. Tsubasa I wouldn't wish on anyone, save perhaps that crazy Golden Pair girl, whatshername.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump thread, esp not favorites threads.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.