Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HI to every one ! - Minitokyo

HI to every one !

page 1 of 1 12 total items

:D Hello, I'm Eowyn, just want to say Hello to everyone here.
I love Harry Potter and Clamp's productions, :)
Hope I can have many freinds here, and, if I have some problems here, please help me ! :)
Thanks !

NOT A SECOND TIME

welcome to the board ^_^ i'll help ya out if you need :D Make sure to read the rules and everything. My name's chore-boy lol but I'm not a boy so yeah :D

Thanks ! I will read the rule ! But, my English is not very good, so, hope I can understand !

NOT A SECOND TIME

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome to Mt eowynB612. Isn't Eowyn the name of one of the characters in Lord of the Rings? Do you like Lord of the Rings?

Well, I hope that you enjoy your time here, and that I see you around. :)

Yes, Kelena, I take the name in LOTR ! I love this trilogie !
Eowyn is a beautiful name, insn't it ! And you, do you like this film?
He he, thanks ! Good day to you !

NOT A SECOND TIME

welcome! harry potter rox! :)

Hello and welcome to MT!

Hi ! I'm newcomer, too . I'm Shakine , it's only my nickname . I'm Vietnamese . I hope I will make friend with everybody here . I have only love for Prince of Tennis >_< ! And everyone , can you introduce where you 're from ?

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Hello Eowyn! :D
Welcome to Minitokyo! :)
Mm.. I used to love Harry Potter the Movie! ^_^'
The first episode i like the most. When, Daniel Radcliffe (I hope i didn't misspelled his name!) was so cute back then..

Have you been to these sites before? If not, i recommand you to pay a visit on these wonderful sites for more info bout Mt.
Feel free to visit! ^^

Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Free Download Quota
Support

Have a nice day! :pacman:

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

:D Hi evrey one. I'm so happy that you reply to my intro. Love you all !
Hey Shakine : I'm Vietnamese too! " He he, tui cung la nguoi Viet day !". And French is my second language. :) So, I'm not so good in English ^_^'. It's so good to meet a person from the same country here ! ^_^
nisnoopy3 : Ya, I love HP, and OMG, Daniel Radcliffe ( ya, you right his name correctly ) is the actor I love the most. I mean, for me, he is not the most talented actor, but, in all actors and actress I know, I love him the most :). I don't know why ! He is the reason for me to try to learn English :nya: I'm a bit crazy, hen ... ?
And now, because I love Clamp, specialy X, Tokyo Babylon, Sakura and RG Veda, I want to meet everyone who love manga and anime. Ah, and HunterxHunter too !
Thanks for your concern, I will read these pages.

Thank for all of you again. And bye bye :nya:

NOT A SECOND TIME

Hi. Bienvenue sur Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

I really like reading the HP books even though I have watched the two first movies first. I am not really a fan of Clamp even if I really like Sakura. I like too Hunter X Hunter.

See you around.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

WElcome! :D
I like Clamp too :P

Have fun in here ;)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.