Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFVII advent children-english language DVD coming soon - Minitokyo

FFVII advent children-english language DVD coming soon

page 1 of 1 20 total items

hi people, i just saw a page in the shonen jump comic book that final fantasy 7 advent children is coming on DVD and PSP IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!,but the sad part is i already got the dvd in japenease/english subtitle version DAM! o yea its coming out in stores in 4/25/06 I think that all FF fans should watch it. ITS AWSOME!.

yeah I heard about the English release...just hope they don't screw it up

Wrath-O-Fate

Twilight_Raven

If the voices in english suck then i would switch the audio to japanese and put the english sub.

Mankind can guide its own destiny

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i saw the japanese version because i got to impacient waiting for the english to come out so....ABOUT TIME! lol

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Square has been reputed for selecting the best english voice actors. I believe that the dubbed version should be good.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yea i saw the jap version like months ago lol it was great..i just got too impatient to wait for it xD!..just hope the english voice actors will do a good job.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

soon i've had on for almost 6 months now i'ts in segments not full but i've still had the entire movie and i've checked it with one i have in jap with english subtitles

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

awesome i can't wait for this one to come out! i have faith in square enix to get good voices for it.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

really thats great i hope they dont mess up the voice acting well the spirits within voice acting was good so i'm optimistic

I've already seen it a million times, but I'll definitely still buy it when it comes out since its a 2 DVD collectors edition set and I think theres also a special collector tin box or something like that ^__^

hay when is it going to be out?

this is mine, this is yours, this is mine, this is yours,this is mine, this is yours.......
XGI

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Hmmmm, my frd told me the english version is already out for download. Not the DVD !
But, still cant wait !

Signature Image

in a phrase, WOO HOO!

I just hope that the English dub does the movie justice.
Like a bunch of us, I'm sure, I already have a subbed version on my computer, but there are somethings you just have to go all the way with, don't you agree?

I can't wait to pick this one up. Every aspect of this movie just blew me away!

merged: 04-06-2006 ~ 12:08pm
in a phrase, WOO HOO!

I just hope that the English dub does the movie justice. They're using the same voices for people as with their Kingdom Hearts cameos (ex Cloud on KH is Cloud on AC), but it will be interesting hearing Superman (JLU) as Sephiroth...how's that for contrast, huh folks?

Like a bunch of us, I'm sure, I already have a subbed version on my computer, but there are somethings you just have to go all the way with, don't you agree?

I can't wait to pick this one up. Every aspect of this movie just blew me away!

If you played kingdom hearts II its the same voices.....I rather just leave it japanese with subtitles.....cause I doubt Rachelle Leigh Cook could match up to Ayumi Ito as Tifa Lockhart...as a character portrayal i mean. =D

Hanshou

Hanshou

Radical Dreamer

FF7 Advent Children is released today! XD I wanna go buy it, so I don't have to spend 3215465213 years downloading it off the internet. (I have slow internet). Heh. Of course, I have the Japanese version without subtitles, but I can't understand it. I'm psyched! WHOO! XD ^_^'

Seriously, who didn't start torrenting it the day it released? I know I did. Still though, if the english release is packed with goodies, I may very well pick that up.

I watched the English version last night (I bought the DVD) It wa pretty good I liked it alot!

are they going to change the movement of te mouths cause it will be weird if its english with the same mouth movement...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by 13thsephirothare they going to change the movement of te mouths cause it will be weird if its english with the same mouth movement...

Highly doubt it. Most dubbed releases dont have the mouths changed. That would mean doing the entire movie all over again, which could take up to a few years (maybe dat's y they held back Advent Children. haha jk). Pretty much all animes are the same. They just dub over the japanese voice cast with english.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

IT'S ALREADY HERE FOR ME! :) soooo lucky.......

I had a choice to get either Aeon Flux, or Advent Children. So since I can get Advent Children anytime I want (store has a LOT of them)I got Aeon Flux first.

Oh by the way....it is both English dubbed AND original Japanese dubbed with English subtitles.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.