Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Simpsons Movie? - Minitokyo

The Simpsons Movie?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

You might have already know. There going to be Simpson movie. Not sure what going to be about or coming out. Some say that is coming out either during or after ending of Simpson. I found a site stating that is going to be out next year 2007.

I am sad to hear that the Simpson is going bye bye. I just what to know your input of the movie or what is going to be about and what you think of it.

Trailers
Trailer (Yahoo)
Home Page

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

are you sure this isn't an April Fools joke? Don't get me wrong I'd love to see a Simpsons movie ^^

I reckon it'll either be like a flash-back episode where they explain the origins of one of the characters or the whole Simpson family goes on some sort of Round the World adventure. Maybe Maggie gets lost in the airport or something and the family end up travelling the world looking for her.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

I love The Simpsons and I am so excited it gonna be a movie :D ...... The movie ROCKS ! :D

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I'm one of the few who actually believes that the Simpsons hasn't gone down hill. I hear all the time that the Simpsons just aren't funny anymore and I tend to disagree. The humor has gotten a bit more edgy to keep up with the times, thats the only difference. A Simpsons movie could be pretty damn funny, you just have to wonder what they can do with 90+ minutes to make it any good.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The movie is official. It wasn't an april fools joke or anything. It was announced a lil while back. I thought the trailer was pretty funny haha.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

i love The Simpsons, but i won't give a damn cent to this movie :S

is the simpsons really ending?

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

"Oh Margie you came and you bought me a turkey from my vacation away from workie" lolz hahaha
I think the movie is going to hilarious hahahafor some odd reason I can't wait to watch it lmao ^_^'

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Oh I can't wait as well. I was watching the simpsons on sunday and I saw the news for the upcoming release of the movie. I just can't believe it's next year. It's way too long to wait.

the movie sounds great, hopefully the movie won't reflect the current Simpsons humor. I really think that they've gone down hill since the 8th or 9th season. well that's just my opinion

hmmmmm since family guy came out, Simpsons lost it's sense of humor. I know people will watch the movie but I really can't see simpsons with a storyline now since the shows they air now are so random and stupid.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by songprayeryunahmmmmm since family guy came out, Simpsons lost it's sense of humor. I know people will watch the movie but I really can't see simpsons with a storyline now since the shows they air now are so random and stupid.

I still think Simpsons is a superb show. I agree the peak of Simpson humour was back around seasons 4-6 because they had Conan O'Brien as a writer back then, but IMHO it's still a hilarious show. What I like about the recent Simpsons episodes is they don't try to jump on the whole political statement bandwagon (like South Park). Everything you've seen on recent cartoon shows, the Simpsons have already done. Homer is still the GREATEST TV dad!

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.