Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a rival or want one? - Minitokyo

Do you have a rival or want one?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Rivalry is that thing in life that somethimes keeps us going, giving us energy to surpass them and at the same time surpass ourselves weither its sibling, classmate, coworker, etc. So do you have a rival? and if not do you want one or not? and of course why?

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

not really, im not a competitive type of person at all.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

i wanna have a rival...ive always wanted an equal rival someone i can always get back at or rise against XD
im talking about skool wise k? XD

Signature Image

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hehe rivals are fun ! :D

A friendly rival would be nice.

no, not really...rivals can become a pain in the ass

Akiravinoe

Akira

I was have one, but now i need one to keep me up, like Hikaru Shindo rival to Akira.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I don't mind friendly rivalries, that's always enjoyable. But if it's not friendly, I won't like it.

However, there's certain personalities that will always clash with mine that I can't help but hate. >_<

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I could care less, unless it's a sexy female rival who's intent on trying to beat me at video games. lol

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm..I´d lkinda want a rival...well..not exactly like competition in subjects and so on...but more like...if my rival is doing the same thing as me we try to be the best at it...but not in subjects maybe in art but nothing else...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NHI

Parry no Jitsu

The only rival I can think of is my friend who is trying to get the same job as me....but its a friendly rivalry if any.

7ok
Signature Image

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

i used to have one back in high school. we used to compete at all levels. he won some, while i won others. it wasnt friendly rival either... so things often got ugly. :sweat:

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Yay, great responces everyone, I guess rivals I guess everyone of us has our own.....unique.......vision of what our rivals should be. I once had a friendly rivalry with someone but he moved to the east coast to some boarding school......

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by heavymettleI could care less, unless it's a sexy female rival who's intent on trying to beat me at video games. lol

heheh definately as an alternative maybe a friendly rival so that i can compete with someone on my level of someething

Signature Image

nope I don't like competition. Since I do have confidence problems, I'm all the competition I can afford to manage right now :p

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Rivals eh?
i use to have a rival in Ragnarok.(an online anime game)
it was actually fun fightning aginest each other with skills.
heh

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

It would have to be a Gentleman's Rivalry, which means your allowed to hate one another as long as your polite. Having a rival does push you to your limits. But having someone who activally works towards your demise has some obvious drawbacks.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I'm too nice to have a rival. XD

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I'm too nice to have a rival. XD

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

i used to have rival.........he was an ec000n000mic guurrlllyyy maaan

now hes dead....mwahahah XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

no rivals - just really close freinds who will act out the part whenever i need it or we feel like it.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I had a rival. But he died. Sorta removes a chunk of purpose out of your life.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

friendly rivalries ... That would be great ^^
i don't have one but i want to have a rival, that seems alot of fun ^^

Take care,
LIGHTNESS.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2701/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.