Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trigun more science fiction or action - Minitokyo

Trigun more science fiction or action

Tagged under Trigun

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Trigun was although a great anime, but to begin with to me it was action it wasn't till awhile after words that it was a science fiction my question is what do you think it was most.

theman91

Is She Hot To you too

I like it and I say it is action

I think it was an equal share of both with a lot of comedy in it too. Vash and Legato were both so very pretty and hotter than all hell.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Early on, there's a bit of science fiction mixed in with all the intense action. Later, that's when science fiction really took off. At least that's how I remembered it, it's been a while since I've watched Trigun.

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I'd have to say its a mix of both because there is plenty of action but there is sum points that make it sci-fi.

mixed but its more of an action i guess....

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

It's more of an action anime, because it would work even without the science fiction qualities. However, if it didn't have the "other worldly" feel to it, it would have only been a good anime and not a GREAT anime.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Sci-Fi Action with some good drama thrown in (conflict between Knives and Vash)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I'd say more action between demons and other things that's my opinion

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i would say it's more of a sci-fi than action. But it's hard to classify so i would prefer to say it's both action and sci-fi.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Its both really but when you think about it its also a bit of western.

May the force be with you!

You can't say Trigun is "more action than Sci-fi" because the show is always Sci-Fi, weither it's a action scene, a comedy scene, or a drama scene.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Well, since it's official "subtitle" is "Deep Space Future Gun Action", it is all a matter of opinion, like you say; it incorperates *both* elements, science fiction as well as action, with a few more genres to make it a great series, both anime and manga. Thank you for bringing up this topic/question! :)

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

about Trigun, it really mixes many genres: near the end of the 3rd volume, it becomes kind of... religious, Evangelion-inspired. Action, that is a constant in Trigun, because u know, its a western... Sci-fi helps you understand the location, so its actually not completely Sci-fi. Its still cool tho.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

hey man.. how come you left out " Comedy " xD
that show as hilarious... till the end that is.. gets very dramatic @_@>>>
but ya... i'd say a mix of action and science fiction... actionwasn't EXTRAVAGENT.. or anything... but was cool to watch

I think it was more funny then it was anything else it really made me laugh.

I think its a mixture of both but more pushing for the sci-fi bit (I mean come on, a plant resembling humans). Come to think of it, it sounds more fantasy than anything.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

there's more sci-fi in the manga. and the Angel Arm is ssoooo much cooler!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.