Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How does Minitokyo define "bad quality"? - Minitokyo

How does Minitokyo define "bad quality"?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

I have been running into some recent troubles, most likely from attempting to post some scans that were created a very long time ago by Nuriko (with proper credits given).

Since none of these scans contained offensive qualities, I'm assuming that it was either due to bad quality or to the way the image was presented (these ones were more like colorful character designs than art). But I'm not here to question the why...

Instead, I was wondering if anyone could clarify for me what Minitokyo.net's definitons of a "bad quality" scan are? I am fully aware of the policies on scans that appear too blurry or noisy, but here is what gets me confused. If a scan (such as from a magazine of lower than Newtype quality) already has a noisy medium due to its color inking, then would it be best to avoid submission even with minor cleanup? (Still preserving the integrity of the image, of course).

I guess I am trying to see what physical examples of "good quality" and "bad quality" are not just so that I can avoid being shafted after submissions. But because I do want to be able to submit better scans to Minitokyo.net.

Thanks in advance.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You cannot post scans from APA. Nuriko has asked MT not to host her scans as she wanted them on her own site only. It's unlikely they were deleted for quality issues.

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

I see. I didn't hear about that, and so I apologize.
Should I remove some of my older scans submitted from her site? I think there are a few others in the Tales of Destiny gallery as well... (Not to sound like a whistle-blower.)

merged: 04-05-2006 ~ 11:16pm
Actually, there is no question about it. I have already deleted all the scans that I have submitted recently and in the past from APA.

Thanks again for letting me know, since I have enough respect for Nuriko that I would want to carry out her wishes.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Since the question posed has been resolved I'm going to go ahead and close this thread

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.