Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is this a love triangle story? [KGNE] - Minitokyo

is this a love triangle story? [KGNE]

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

so I just start watching this anime Kimiga Nozomu Eien and I liked the first episode cause I kind of identify with the character :) but now that I started the second episodes I don't understand what's going on first I saw this kind of adult scene in it I was like wow! :o but then I think that the girl wit bleuw hair( sorry if I cant put the name but I can't remember) she is trying to take away her best friedn boyfriend rihgt? or I'am wrong, so if you have wathced it let me know what you think ok :P

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

*SPOILERS*
Ayase Mitsuki, the blue-haired girl, helped her friend, Narumi Takayuki, the main character, get with Suzumiya Haruka. Now Mitsuki actually had sumthing going for him in the beginnig but wanted to support Takayuki because Takayuki liked Haruka a lot but then Mitsuki started getting a little jealous and when Haruka's accident, Mitsuki felt bad but saw the opportunity to take Takayuki for herself (That's how I c it).
*END SPOILERS*

Technically to answer your question, yes, Mitsuki's taking her best friend's (Haruka), boyfriend (Takayuki), away. This is a pretty intense drama because of this very reason. Even Haruka's sister, Akane, gets involved. I think Mitsuki is a little messed up for taking advantage, even though Takayuki still harbors feelings for Haruka, even after the accident. A very interesting, depressing, and intense drama. Probably to best drama I've seen. The game was "interesting" too...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.