Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Dragon Knights? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Dragon Knights?

Tagged under Dragon Knights

page 1 of 1 3 total items

PF-sama

PF-sama

omgwtfbbq

So, the main point is that 1. I love the series, but notice there seems to be a lack of knowledge on the net about it. 2. curious what you all think on it and 3. if anyone out there can provide more info on the series, such as how many volumes there are. I <i>thought</i> there were only going to be 22, but since my purchase of volume 22, I realize there are more. And a recent search has led me to notice that the series seems to not be completed? o.o I'm happy, I must admit, but I was shocked. There's goes more of my money. ^^;

So what you all think and can you provide me with more info on the series. Heck, links to some nice images or better, some web skins would be nice. <3

My mind is filled with symphonic dreams~

I'm just giving you a generic tip but
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/
should cover you fairly well, just search for what your looking for and chances are you'll find it.

For images, just use google, set size to large then browse the resulting pages. Use quotes to narrow things down.

I have to admit though I had no idea what this thread was about when I clicked it though, I was expecting something to do with Dragon Knights, as in those knights mounted on dragons that are in various games and such </rant>

PF-sama

PF-sama

omgwtfbbq

Quote by TSPhoenixI'm just giving you a generic tip but
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/
should cover you fairly well, just search for what your looking for and chances are you'll find it.

For images, just use google, set size to large then browse the resulting pages. Use quotes to narrow things down.

I have to admit though I had no idea what this thread was about when I clicked it though, I was expecting something to do with Dragon Knights, as in those knights mounted on dragons that are in various games and such </rant>

Well, Dragon Knights is a manga series by Mineko Ohkami that many don't know about, which is I can see from your reply. ^^; Not trying to be mean or anything. O.o"" Um, yeah, google doesn't help that much for that, I've tried. I think it just needs to get more coverage.

My mind is filled with symphonic dreams~

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.