Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Discussions: Avatar The Last Airbender. Infos & Chatters here! - Minitokyo

Discussions: Avatar The Last Airbender. Infos & Chatters here!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Finally I got a chance to check this wonderful american anime that shows on nick on Fridays call Avatar - The Last Airbender.

I just got to say that this is a really cool show and definitely of give japanese anime a great run for their money.

okay, no blood, and killing, *given its an american made*, Its about a war between nations, A goofy kid in training to be a master fighter "Avatar" and tries to save the world, it does have a really nice story to it, got some pretty cool looking fights, its got magic.. LOl.. have a really nice asian cultural representation to it, it have its comical momments, and have a cute little love story to it.

I found it a very enjoyful show, good for all ages, sommething you can have your little ones to watch it with you, and I personally will follow this series to the end. :D

so yea.. any one got some foughts about the show, infos, fanatics, and what nots to it, feel free to post it here. ^_^'

Signature

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I've honestly never watched this show. I thought that it looked rather...I don't know...boring. But...perhaps I should take a look at it and give it a chance. *ponders for a moment* Yea, I think I'll check it out; can't hurt anything.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I've seen Avatar and I think its a pretty good show! I like how people from the four nations can control earth, fire, water, and wind.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I've seen it!

I really think is well made, the story and the characters.
I like how the war between nations is *reminds me of Naruto >.>*
And I also will be following this series to the end.

Avatar is perhaps one of the best western anime-style cartoon to date. It is produced in California but animated in S. Korea. Good story, believeable characters, awesome bending arts. I don't know if it has completed its run which AFAIK, not yet so I'd suggest catching up now. Better yet, if the Nickelodeon have released boxsets of Book 1: Water, get that. It's better to follow it from the beginning.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Avatar is interesting for a western-style cartoon. One of the only few I found worthy of watching. The story is good, the characters are intersting, and the techniques they use, whic is the bending of the elemts, is pretty kewl too. Yeah but the whole elemntal nations at war thing kidna reminds me of naruto, like how lunagat said.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I found a good Avatar community that you guys can check it out and just talk about Avatar eps fantics and stuff.. pretty interesting.. :) Check it out here if anyone is interested...

http://distanthorizons.proboards31.com/

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.