Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quick gseed destiny question - Minitokyo

quick gseed destiny question

page 1 of 1 7 total items

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

ok i know i already made a gseed board but i tried putting a messege there and it didnt come back to the top so i dont think anyone will read that board anymore.

i just wanted to know if gseed destiny is a one episode thing or its like a whole series? it looks so good i hope its not just one series XD

im not very sure myself, but the gundams arent very 'cool'. its a pity, really, i loved gundam seed's gundams. but who knows, the story may develop greatly and the pilots may be great well just have to find out :)

yeah, i just cant stop stressing that the gundam seed destiny gundams are ugly. not cool at all. i wonder if anyone's gonna buy their scale models

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

the seiyuus of gseed destiny are all famous,at this point,whether the anime is good or not I'll watch it~

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

destiny is a whole series, should be as long as gseed. can't wait for it to start :)

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

dun worry, it'll be a whole series for sure!! ^___^;; i can't wait till Oct. 9 T-T worst thing about having Gundam Seed Destiny on is that FMA would hafta end ;_; oh well!! i love gundam seed so meh @_@;

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

ITS A series woooooooooooooot! *dances* highwind79 you made my day XD lol omg i'm so happy i really loved gundam seed!

also the gundams are ok, i mean compared to the older gundams (not gundam wing tho) they are something to look at now. and besides i'm so into the characters i'm going to watch it anyway ^_^ i want to see what happens with cagalli and athrun! they are so cute XD

oh ya and pinkdoremi you have a point.. nooo i still want more fma!! but from what i've seen so far (up to episode 45) the ending is being built up pretty good. everything is kinda starting to fit into place now, and its only 45, meaning its not just them on the journey still, they've actually uncorvered several problems and what not

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.