Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions for UPSD's Content - Minitokyo

Suggestions for UPSD's Content

Group announcement by UserpageSkinDesigns

page 1 of 1 11 total items

As you may have noticed, the group skin and tables layout has been changed.
Credit goes to k1ru for coding the layout and css styles, and the userpage skin is done by me. :)

In addition to the new layout, we are currently asking for your opinions on what to put in the group page. But we do advise that we keep the group page short, simple, and clear, so that new members can find what they want easily, as well as with requesting.

k1ru and I have been discussing the possible return of the Featured Userpages again, so we do need your opinions on this matter, besides the other things that you want placed on the group page. It is currently under construction since we need to gather all the necessary data so we can carefully choose who to feature.

Your comments will be respected and highly valuable to us.
So please do post! :D It's for the betterment of the group... ;)

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

^^ no problem, sweetie~ XD

yea, i think the Featured Userpage is a good section...
and, your idea to have a chibis picture for d staffs was great! XD
i really love it! XD

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

i havent been here for that long ^o^, so how can you choose the feature page to that section? it's really really good though X-P.
well, i have an idea, maybe a userpage contest, or ppl will get point when they have userpage be featured or soo ^__^, competition always better :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ohho~~
making a customized layout eh~
well I'll find the scan soon and will paste it in the group gb later~ ^_^

as for the featured section, according to the last time, we make a whole list of userpages. from the list we chose the 13th person, and the next week, the next 13th person from the last one will chosen to be featured. this way we won't have userpages featured only the one who chose it like.

as for suggestion, competition is nice, but harder to make >_<

anyway, good job with the group. love it~ XD

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

OoOooo.. great job on the layout ne minna! XD XD
hmm i think the featured userpage would be a good idea :) :)

ganbate! ^^v

Signature

DeadlyEraser

DeadlyEraser

Free Image Haxor

can you finaly put up this tut...

The stuff that Minitokyo doesnt fix! A CSS tutorial!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hey nice colorful touch to the new group page. :) Featuring other ppl's Userpage idea is okay, I was thinking maybe you guys can put some kind of resquest shoutbox on the top for those who wants to have someone help them out on making a page and a hmm.. maybe aup to date list of who is doing who's page list so there wouldnt be confusion.

since this group was made to help others with their userpages I think having those info up on the group page would be a nice touch dont u guys think? ;)

Signature

Quote by Frostyhey nice colorful touch to the new group page. :) Featuring other ppl's Userpage idea is okay, I was thinking maybe you guys can put some kind of resquest shoutbox on the top for those who wants to have someone help them out on making a page and a hmm.. maybe aup to date list of who is doing who's page list so there wouldnt be confusion.

since this group was made to help others with their userpages I think having those info up on the group page would be a nice touch dont u guys think? ;)

Actually, as for your shoutbox idea, we have the Request Thread.
that's the main purpose of that thread.

Also, as for your idea about info on userpages, we have already posted numerous links to threads that have them. Check them out at the group page.

Please do understand that your ideas have already been implemented in another way. ;)

However, if you have any other ideas, we'd love to hear them. :D

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

LOL.. I suppose that just goes to show how inactive I am in this *as well as other* groups .. ;___; sorry ;___;

Signature

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Quote by userpageskindesignsWe will be making in the near future stock layouts and putting them here. this way if you like one already made by one of our MT members we can customize it for you (in process: anyone else have any, please submit here! :-)

this is the third things on the UPSD page, why dont we make a stock layouts and putting them at the group page?
put it on the zip files, upload it somewhere, and give the link at the page to get the skin. what do you think? Maybe we can put 2-3 skins there, changed every 3 weeks or 1 month.... Made by the member and staffs...

and, will we used that skin forever?
maybe we can change the skin every 1-2 months. what do you think?

Quote by k1ru
this is the third things on the UPSD page, why dont we make a stock layouts and putting them at the group page?
put it on the zip files, upload it somewhere, and give the link at the page to get the skin. what do you think? Maybe we can put 2-3 skins there, changed every 3 weeks or 1 month.... Made by the member and staffs...

and, will we used that skin forever?
maybe we can change the skin every 1-2 months. what do you think?

i too have been thinking about that way before, ever since belly-san posted that. pre-made layouts ALMOST defeat the purpose of the thread, but it is a nice idea..
but if it will draw attention and requests to modify the pre-mades will come in, then why not?

and about the layout.. of course it will rotate. rotating it according to the season will be nice. :)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.