Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 music contest planning.... - Minitokyo

music contest planning....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

im voting for ella fitzgerald *_*

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Well...put me in that list I am in for sure most of all my works are dedicated in music or people. But yeah count me in. Its kinda wierd but I just did a wall with the music from Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, I think his peices should really do well in making walls IMO.

-Jason-

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

crap given that lots of people has signed up it might make sense to pick two, or even three albums?

since more people then i thought would sign up, were gonna do two albums this time at least. and cause i want to get this going i just decided to go with the only two albums that were at least seconded by someone else:
Oh Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack
Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon

and just a note, some of you nominated artists. just to inform you that pretty much doesnt do much for this since we were looking for "album" ideas hence why even though some people were mentioned more then once, no album was given in addition so they were not counted. also, if theres any probs feel free to ask me or tell me about it. and if everything is all cool, then these are the two we will go with and you will all have aobut a month to do the wall.

ill post the guidelines and general info youll need to know in the first post, also ill send out a pm too for the ones that are too lazy to check this.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I'm interested, although not for this round (as I'm not sure when the DSL is arriving so I can download the music.) So keep me in mind for future rounds :)

alright cool! ill inform you when the next ones occur.

merged: 04-11-2006 ~ 01:24pm
alright guys i made a group to make things a crapload easier. everytihng you need to know will be there so try to post there instead of here.
http://the-planning-board.minitokyo.net/

also ill upload the albums as soon as i can. im thinking the official start day will be something like thurs-fri and youll have roughly a month to finish

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.