Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellsing Ultimate OVA - Minitokyo

Hellsing Ultimate OVA

Tagged under Hellsing

page 1 of 1 4 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

Does anyone saw all episode of Hellsing Ultimate OVA? How many DVD episode has been release guys? coz I only seen one episode. I was asking because I was so thrilled in this new Hellsing. And I've seen only one episode, from Anime One.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Right now, only one has been released. Can't supply the link because that is against minitokyo policy. The next one hasen't been released yet. I'm not shure how many dvds will be released and there release dates. I am anticipating this anime so much because I luv hellsing!

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Saw the first one and loved it! As good as the TV series was, the OVA is even better! That is, the first episode of the OVA covered almost the first four episodes of the TV series.

I heard from a source that since the DVD's are going to be released at the same time as being licenced, the fansubbers aren't going to bother subbing it. Their just gonna rip the DVD's..

So if you saw the first one, consider yourself fortunate. The next one's subs are going to be official DVD subs (and therefore not as high quality as fansubs.

I don't know if this is because of whishful thinking, but I believe I heard that they are going to do the entire manga. Its anyone's guess how many eps thats going to be.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

lalatne

Meier Link

When I surf on animnfo.com, total episode is still not identified. so I visit the official website of Hellsing, and the next episode will be the valentine brothers. I think all of the episodes are just recap, but with more bloody actions and more violent. I hope the fight of Incognito and Alucard will be more fun than before. I don't care if the episodes are recap, but watching more bloodshed is very fun. XD

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.