Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are You a Optimistic & Positive-thinking Person? - Minitokyo

Are You a Optimistic & Positive-thinking Person?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Guys, are you a type who sees everything from a positive aspect? Like old example: if you see a half-filled glass, you'll say "half-full" rather than "half-empty". Or else: you define a loss by "a postponed victory" rather than "end of everything".

And can you always wake up if you failed something (you give your all-out for that and still failed), or do you rather
give up the effort and try another one?

Do you face exam with a "I can do that!" (despite how little you've learned) , "Let's see what I can do" , or "It's all over for me. I just didn't study enough" (even though you've devoured all your text-book)? Or a simple "Nothing to worry about. Nothing to lose." Hmmmmm?

Definetly not! I'm definetly not an optimistic person. ;) I often think about the worst thing that can happen.
BUT I'm not giving up that easily, if I wanna do something, I try to do it as good as I can!

I am for other's beside myself i wish I can do these thing for me .I wish I was positive in thinking for myself but i'm not.i just don't know why .I can easily help out other in cheering them up and letting them stay focus for what to happen in a very positive way.but i just can't cheer myself up or dig myself from mudd.Luckily I have people that care!

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I am an extremely optimistic person on occaison, though I'm usually neutral or slightly optimistic. For example: Loss isn't a post-poned victory, it's a learning experience. If you lose and don't learn anything, you've wasted your time. If you failed something even though you tried your best, that means you must find an alternate strategy, keep on going, and eventually you can do it! ^_^

I am a glass is half empty type person. I can't help it! I guess if it is a learned thing then I got it from my mother. She has always been that way and so have I. Oh well! :)

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by MeronDefinetly not! I'm definetly not an optimistic person. ;) I often think about the worst thing that can happen.
BUT I'm not giving up that easily, if I wanna do something, I try to do it as good as I can!

The same for me. I always try to think about the worst thing that can happen, just so that I won't get surprised when something do happen. And if something positive comes out of it, it becomes just a bit more greater. X-P But like said, just because of that, doesn't mean I give up without a fight. :)

Signature Image

i like to try and think optimistically as much as possible, but i also plan for the worst. you know, just in case.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

I'm afraid not in the slightest

I think looking too far into the bright side only leaves you blinded and vulnerable so I choose to look into the dark where the most unpleasant surprises lurk...face them head on reather than be blinded by optimism and have them floor you without warning.

In my experience, getting one's hopes up only gives you farther to fall, so I'll stick with it. Expect failure and you'll plan for every scenario, that way success becomes a pleasant surprise.

Although I take into account what could go wrong, I am, for the most part, optimistic.

vulpecular

vulpecular

Bunny Love <3

I'f we're looking at the glass analogy, I'd much rather say, "The glass is twice as large as it needs to be." From an engineering / rational standpoint, it's easier to see where faults lie, where things should be fixed.

Don't need to think positively (false confidence) or negatively (self fulfilling prophecy) when problems are encountered. Just act accordingly.

gearshifter

Drama King

I think very negatively, which is probably a bad thing >_>

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Lately I havent seen any ugly day: i find them all beautiful even if its raining or cold. Could that be positive?

Quote: I think very negatively, which is probably a bad thing

I dont consider that bad, but if you saw things from a brighter point of view, you'd probably enjoy your life more (i'm not saying that u dont enjoy it).

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Nope... not really. I wish I could be an optistic person, but I'm a pessimist.
Other people think it's bad for me. :(

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

No....I'm not.

For love....nah....just ecchi.

Cynical and pessimistic. Cynical and pessimistic. Remember those words, but cause they describe me. Though, I do wish I were an optimistic person at times.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I been a bit more like that but Iadmit depending on my mood I can also be a pessimist

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

i like to think of myself as an optimistic pessimist. that is, i expect the worse, but try to make the best of it =) it works real well by the way.

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Well i just read a short story on the Up Side of pessimisim. I would say i am pessemistic, but being pessemistic means you are prepared for the worst which allows you to accept negative outcomes easier if something happens thats good then i'm your overjoyed thats how i think of it. See there can be a Bright side to pessimisim.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

yup ! I'm a posstive thinking person :D In many situations I have negative thinkings , too but not much . I think we should see things from possitive side , it make we live more comfortable and happier .

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I'm generally an optimistic person I tend to try hard at everything except my studies seem to lack a-bit! I don't study much but thend to think I'll make it and most of the time I do I have had some minor failures in time but you get that and try to counter it from happening again by actually doing something the next time!

I am pessimistinc from time to time obviously I can't be sunshine and happiness all the time!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I'm usually more of a pessimist. I am a pessimist because in my experience the loss of something will hurt less if one expects it. If it wasn't expected, the fact that the loss is a surprise will make the pain worse. I try not to show my pessimistic views. If you were to ask me if the glass is empty or if it was half full I would say it can't be half empty or full if the other half didn't exist. In other words the glass contains both emptiness and fullness and that saying only one half exists is the ignorance of the other half. A simple glass problem can't fully explain optimism or pessimism.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.