Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your opinion on emo's - Minitokyo

your opinion on emo's

page 1 of 1 6 total items

im a "emo-tional kid". dude "guys that are pretty" i think is fantastic and those buff jock dudes dont know what kind of action their missing out on. trust me girls love pretty guys. now if there cutting themsleves and talking about how bad life is all the time they can burn in hell.

also man iv'e noticed that most otoku's smell bad and dont bathe. lets put a good word in for our selves and keep up on personal higene and stay healthy so that we can be somewhat like the anime people we watch so much.....

not trying to be rude just voicing my opinion.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Well...my friend recently told me she used to be an emo kid way back in elementary school. This is a sixteen year-old, Honors student I'm talking about. I couldn't believe such a nice and funny person like my friend used to be so emotional, but she was. I told her to never go back to that phase, despite it being way back when she was a little kid. Apparently, she just didn't like life, so she would do regrettable things to herself. I guess "emos" are just misunderstood---perhaps pain is how they cope with their problems---which isn't ideal, but it's all the same better than killing oneself.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

i like emo people. but only if their like genre "emo" , those who listen to that genre. The ones that actually hurt themselves usually have some kind of major drama in their lives that you may get dragged into. unless its a close friend, i try to not get too involved.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Emo, well I like to get along with everyone. They are cool and everything. They got their own style but then again i hate the hardcore ones where they slice themselves because they hate their lives? Ok i hate my life much as their's but i don't go off hurting myself. So i think they act too dramatic. I guess i'm an emo myself...

What is it?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

It's true that the emotional aspect of certain individuals are only performed as a personal outcry for immediate public attention, as some kind of way to making themselves "feel better," even though I consider the possibility that they could obviously be faking it as well. I've witnessed too many of these events in many of the forums I've already gone to, to even care anymore. In fact, I can become quite agitated by the instance that those who go over the line by becoming far too emotional in public themselves, and then having to claim inappropriate comments such as the notion of suicide, having to torture themselves and all, is something that doesn't really interest me and should rather be technically placed inside something more containable and suitable from the norm.

I mean, you can talk about your severe problems to your closest friends who cares about you, which is fine, but to show it off online in quite a tantrum, where your emotions begin to burst high, in front of everybody where they can even see it? I suppose its fairly common when you display sympathy for those whose life has been hard on the line, thus far - but when you consider those types of people who have to pull off a "fake" drama show of their own every single day of the week, what were they thinking? I'm sure I could replace that with watching some Japanese drama shows instead. That's why I ignore nearly 80% or so of the threads here - it just doesn't interest me. Besides, displaying your personal problems in public forums is just not something I should bother looking into. A guestbook, blog, or personal site would be more suitable for that kind of thing, actually, in my honest opinion.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.