Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me PLEASE! - Minitokyo

Help me PLEASE!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

CRISIS! CRISIS!

Someone help me puh-lease! The skin that i am using now is entitled Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: go! Freedom . Whatever i clicked, my notifications, my control panel, the same skin will appear. But when i click my userpage, its all black and white! Oh gawd! What did i do?!

I did play around with the skin builder and clicked build skin but does that got to do with this? Help me!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hi cagalli88.

I'm assuming that this skin you're using to BROWSE minitokyo is not a skin you made yourself?

You see, uploading a skin into the skin builder will change your userpage, but choosing a skin to browse Minitokyo does not override your userpage to look like the skin you have chosen.

You have probably selected black and white colours in your skin builder- but because this is not your skin, you don't have the slices to upload to appear on your userpage.

My suggestion is either contacting that person who made the skin to email you in a zip the slices (which is probably going to be really weird since you both will have the same userpage design O_O) or, make one yourself. Or if that person is super nice, you can request a skin from them- or from the thread in this same forum :)

I hope this has answered your questions- pardon me if I'm wrong, but this was the understanding I got from reading your post :)

merged: 04-11-2006 ~ 08:51pm
Errr rephrase:

If you are using someone's skin, that skin can only appear in browsing.
If you want that skin on your userpage, you must upload it manually. You can't just choose it from a list and make it your own userpage.

I hope that clarified any poor syntax X_X

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

as kuroimisa said, the thing is, you have chosen the Minitokyo skin in control panel page, that mean the skin you chose will appear everytime you browse the gallery but not a member's page, including you(unless the member's using the default skin).

If you want to change your page layout, then go to Skin Builder in the control panel page, and make the color codes for your page and upload the slices of the layout you want to use. About this, you can visit this thread to learn how to make a layout for yourself, not using other as minitokyo skin when browsing ^_^.

hope it'll help :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.