Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What FF Summon Monster do You Want to Have? - Minitokyo

What FF Summon Monster do You Want to Have?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Suppose that you have a chance to own a (remember: a!, not two, three, or more) summon monster from Final Fantasy series, enabling you to assist you in daily life (I wonder how? Ah, just let your imagination wanders!), or even summon him/her (or it?) to kick your foe's butt... which one will you choose?
Why? And how do you think you'll use him/her?

I choose Doomtrain. He's so cool and is by far the hardest to get but the most worthwhile in the long run. I would use him mostly for transportation and if I were to see one of my enemies I would be all like, "twelve o'clock love...twenty-five points!" if being run over by a train doesn't kill them then the poison and status affects will...but slowly wah ha ha ha ha!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

I'd Choose Yojimbo.

This Is Because He Would Samurai Anyones Ass I Told Him Too!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Shiva! ice goddess 4tw!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would behamut that dragon rules

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Quote by L3g0la5Shiva! ice goddess 4tw!

I'm with you! Man, the weather's so hot here in my city... With her, probably it'll cool down.

kazurro

Looking for you...

shiva of course, to cool me down in hot weather but diablos is cool too

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

Quote by Lacuslover81I would behamut that dragon rules

Same here. Dragons are awesome. And he looks so cool :D

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

Neo Bahamut is awesome!

PF-sama

PF-sama

omgwtfbbq

This I would want Bahamut because that had to have the coolest CGIs ever. :D Totally blast kill to the max. XD

My mind is filled with symphonic dreams~

Can I say Sinspawn Ammes? (it is summoned by Sin though)

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

ANIMA! Evil mummy thing.....

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Alexander, for sure. Massive destruction engine!

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Shiva, because she's beautiful and it's like having a free air conditioner during the summer :) Although it might get TOO hot with her around all the time...

Signature

Shiva hands down.

I'd Have to say.....probably shiva or ifrit! they're both cool to me....

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by tobiast88ANIMA! Evil mummy thing.....

and cool entrance animation too

Signature

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

I would have to say Bahamut. To either destroy people who piss me off or just to fly me to places lolz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Yojimbo and Bahamut...

For putting the hurt on enemies: either Bahamut or Griever. Bahamut is cool, we saw that already in Advent Children & nothing delivers a statement of 'kickass-ness' than a huge dragon flying around breathing huge fireballs. Griever is also cool since I like lions.

For assisting in daily life? None whatsoever. They are all too big, all for purposes of battles/wars and not relevant in anyway to my daily life.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i would want mushu but thats KH i mean he's like a flam thrower but i would have to say bahamut i mean that name just souds like it's gona beat you up

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Am I the only one remembering the sheer ass kicking power of Knights of the Round? No one messes with a man with that many super powerful knights at his command... nobody.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

i would say Shiva (beautiful and strong) or Yojimbo (so much charisma) ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Anima! Bahamut! Leviathan! Doomtrain! Shiva! Tonberry!.... Wahahahaha

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.