Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [POEM] Lost Love - Minitokyo

[POEM] Lost Love

page 1 of 1 14 total items

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

stepping outside into the night
a light fog wrapping around me gracefully
as the moon light washes over my body

a change begins
as my hands and feet transform
unable to stand on two feet anylonger
i fall to all four
my hair sliding across my body
turning ghostly white

mist glistning across my white fur
making it even brighter

prowling the night
in search for someone or something
the moon full and bright above

the fog and mist's power taking over
my everystep
reaching a clearing i howl mournfully
for the one thing that i dont have .

a lost love

this is the picture i get when i read this poem
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9156/luisroyotheenchantmentsketch20.jpg

i hope you enjoy

cloud-sama

cloud-sama

The Dark Lord

wow lovly poem and nice pic it is amazing wow is all i can relly say. also where do you git your inspration for your poems i would like to know. :)

This world shall burn in the fires of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

...bet she likes it like the dog...

:ducks:

note: Ok, to qualify my statment a bit more. Wolf transformations carry a sexual metaphore. A female transformation to an animal in heat (calling a mate) is a metaphore for repression. (any type of repression) A woman transforming into a wolf, whos calling for a mate is sexual in nature, it will result in consumation. (wolves mate for life) Thus the dual side of my wise crack.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

very well done

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by animefreak3...bet she likes it like the dog...

:ducks:

note: Ok, to qualify my statment a bit more. Wolf transformations carry a sexual metaphore. A female transformation to an animal in heat (calling a mate) is a metaphore for repression. (any type of repression) A woman transforming into a wolf, whos calling for a mate is sexual in nature, it will result in consumation. (wolves mate for life) Thus the dual side of my wise crack.

hahaha you have some truth in that i guess but i will never tell.

i am glad that you all like it. and truthfully i get my inspiration from the night air here in Okinawa. last night seemed perfect for writing apoem. the mist was rolling in and the moon was bright... kinda ghost like in nature last night....

So, the girl is howling for a lost person or something? Interesting poem.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

omg! I love this poem...great job not to mession the lovely picture that comes to mind when reading it... it brings such a strong message...*snaps fingers* great job indeed...do keep up the the great work BLk XD XD XD ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

somehow this triggers my interest in creating poems again :P *gets ready a pen and paper* n.n
though there's some grammatical errors, the rest is all good :)

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

*begins to sob* wow this is so beautiful and so very sad

Signature

nice image with the poem. good poem, at first I was a little, "who-what!?!" but then I caught on, I think anyway.

keep writing.

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Lotus-san! It's been awhile >.< Well, the poem.. right... the poem... I like the picture... umm... the poem... thx for sharing ^^

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

*shivers* kinda spooky.. cant wait to see what else you come up with

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Nice pic, I can see why it's so inspiring. Good job.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

is your poem based on that image?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.