Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Its Time To... - Minitokyo

Its Time To...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

You know, its really time for a new, strong religon to take over. I mean Chrstianity has been around long enough. We need to make a new religon that follows todays standards and beliefs, not something thats old and outdated. Something that people can use in everyday life confidently and not belittle themselves with. Possibly something that favors Liberals more-so than the Christian Conservative look. What do you think?

Todays youth need something to fit in with this new generation we are creating. Never in world history, has a group of people around the world been so alike and connected with one another. we should take advantage of that and make something everyone can relate to.

So I guess post, your opinions, i just believe that its time for a change in a new direction.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

youre crazy man, haha, youre crazy ^_^

you can't just simply create a religion, what would you call it and how would it work? everybody wants to do something, but how to reach that point when it's all done and dandy is hardly addressed. besides, why the hell do we need more religions?!?!?! don't we all have our own personal jesus?!?! ok, im agnostic, meaning don't really believe in anything except my own doubt... so stuff like creating religions seems futile and worthless unless you want to control others somehow, control them with your ideas... ^_^

It's time to slow down and have everyone think more instead of work their asses off while most people develops their own world view from whatever influence they may have around them. The issue is that people grow up not thinking about anything except having as much fun as possible while they can, not a bad thing, but they lack the ability to really sit down and conjure up ideas. Not true of everyone, but for the most part, life flows on it's own. Like your thread, it's a life of it's own, an idea... thus, I will state, let it be...

-repeat-

Already done: Pastafarianism.

jasaiyajin, Abraham's kids and Bobby Henderson did a pretty good job at it. The secret is to call yourself a prophet and convince a bunch of ignorant people to listen to you.

well not necessarily. who says religon has to have prophets and disciples and what not. its just a group of people that believe in something and get tax exempt status from the governemtn. lol. its time to reform modern religon to better fit todays standards. i guess thats more what im saying.

Umm... well religion involves the spirtual and supernatural. Religions typically were created with someone who was like a "prophet" from some sort of Higher Power sent to inform people of a supernatural entity. If you want to get a bunch of people to believe something and make a church out of it, go ahead, but I don't think MiniTokyo will be able to form some religious group. =P

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

Come back to straighforward way.
dont get fooled by your own thinking and dark heart :)

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by perloxYou know, its really time for a new, strong religon to take over. I mean Chrstianity has been around long enough. We need to make a new religon that follows todays standards and beliefs, not something thats old and outdated. Something that people can use in everyday life confidently and not belittle themselves with. Possibly something that favors Liberals more-so than the Christian Conservative look. What do you think?

Todays youth need something to fit in with this new generation we are creating. Never in world history, has a group of people around the world been so alike and connected with one another. we should take advantage of that and make something everyone can relate to.

So I guess post, your opinions, i just believe that its time for a change in a new direction.

Religion is about finding spiritual truth. ...To suggest that everyone should simply abandon their own religious principles to form some new order is preposterous. ...However, religion should be something that unites people, not something that seperates them. ...I have noticed that the different Christian denominations are growing closer together buy drawing on their common heritage. ...Muslims and Jews also share this heritage.

The world should be one of mutual understanding and searching. ...Unfortunately, there are those upon every fence who would have it otherwise.

...The answer you seek is not found in any "new religion". Rather, it is found in sanity alone. The truth cannot change. ...However, people can.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i don't think thats right, you just can't create another religion, i guess a lot of people thought that way, which is why theres so many damn religions out there. now that theres so many religions out there, a lot of people feel confused in which to follow, no one know which one is the real one or if there is such thing.

who says that you can or cant create religons. its been happening for centuries. the people like Luther that create branches of Christianity are in a sense creating a new religon. they are taking new principals and forming a group out of it. Sure they may be similar to one another, but they are new and dont follow the original ones God planned out.
so saying that, how can you say that I cannot create a new religon. you people that are so sure that God would be angry, how do you know? you follow religons that have been changing for thousands of years and yet you somehow think that you are following God's original plan.
all i am saying is that instead of slowly forming the religons that exist presently, we make a swift, drastic change that will suite the modern world, rather than one centuries ago. i know, it seems crazy, but if u just get past that, you'll realize that its not that different than the "prophets" people associate with from the past.

lol..
peaple here sure wants some changes..
but in the end.. i agree with Archer..

the problem isn't in religion.. isn't in the truth.. but in peaple..
i've got no religion.. but i kind search the truth in all of them..
to help.. to unite.. to be able to find a spiritual patch..
to be united with the divine again..

religion helps.. but only the ones that search help..
is not a mather of the religion.. but of the peaple..
if only peaple would search for something greater than their only self..

lots of things would be different.. ^^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.