Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KS: What do you think of Sora? - Minitokyo

KS: What do you think of Sora?

Tagged under Kaleido Star

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

What do you think of Sora?

She has a strong will and personality, very talented, beautiful, hard working and her interaction whit the rest characters as well as her development are one of the best. She is the type of character you usually place as the main one. She relies on others when she can't do things alone. Most of the time she tries to do things her own way and doesn't back down when others say or do things against her and her ideas. She's a person who you can't help but be attracted to once you spend some time whit her or around her. When paired whit Layla or Rosetta she becomes even more interesting. Her shows are always giving me a warm feeling and I enjoy seeing them over and over as well as the whole series... So what can you say about her? How do you feel about Sora or when you watch her?

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Sora from Kingdom Hearts? I thought Sora was a guy?

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

No Sora from Kaleido Star (KS).

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Can we combine the character threads together? There really is no need to allocate a new thread for each character.
KS: What do you think of the characters?

Closing

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.