Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 True love the sirial killer question - Minitokyo

True love the sirial killer question

page 1 of 1 5 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Ok i have question that was asked to exactly 100 serial killers and all one hundred had the same answer the serial killers were in diffrent prisions and insain assylums so the answers can't just be cowinidental so here it is

A young woman's mother died. while she was at her mothers funrals she met the man of her dreams. after the funral they went out to eat and then went there seprate ways. a few days later the woman was angry with herself for not geting the guys number. then four days later she killed her sister. Why?

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Wow...0_0 Lots of spelling mistakes here, Beethoven XD (Nice name, by the way XD) I'm not sure if your info is totally true, but...I'll try to answer it anyway.

Seeing as I'm not a serial killer, I wouldn't know what to say about this question ^-^' But...here's what I think. Serial killers cope with feelings (and perhaps their own feelings are) different than the typical person. Hence, they may do something totally out of line like killing people. That's about all I can say on this matter.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

so she could meet the man again at her sisters funeral and get the mans number

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote by shadowcat23so she could meet the man again at her sisters funeral and get the mans number

what she said X-P only knew that cos i saw it on tv

MaxNiwa

It's all about me...

well for one, that doesn't even make her a sirial killer. but okay, I'd agree with the last answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.