Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Plague in Asian Guys Community: YELLOW FEVER! & Crazy Mother! - Minitokyo

Plague in Asian Guys Community: YELLOW FEVER! & Crazy Mother!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

One of my work colleague *who is falling apart full of laugher* show me this about two months ago on what I think its a rather awkword video about hmm.. well titled... Plague in the asian guys community: YELLOW FEVER! .... or known as asian girls dates other Ethnicity *mainly caucasian guys* and leaving the asian guys in the rain.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FOyRWuklsiQ&search=yellow%20fever

This is so *stupid* funny that.. hmm.. whats the word I'm looking for.. ROFLx... anwyays.. I was laughing to the floor after this one XD XD XD Even through I found this very idioitic...

I'm not one to care for these kind of things but...
eh, reguardess I found this statics kind of true where I live.... well... I personally don't fall under that category *thank goodness* but if anything, I say its maybe a lot asian guys have that either or and.. *as my friend describe it*... a rice up-ricer / cheapo-weapo / over-achieving egomaniac. LOL...

because in psychology 90% of the time a person behavior came from their family and their surroundings... LOL.. I say its because of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKnloiM-0Ns&search=crazy%20asian%20mother

But that's another story there.. XD

Any foughts, Tell us what do you think about the Epidemic of Yellow Fever and that Crazy asian parental unit here.. XD xD XD

Signature

I've seen the same movies, but it's so much fun to watch again!

I agree on the crazy mother, because my mom's exaggeration is like that. It was very funny, and I love my mother. :)

About Yellow Fever, it was hilarious about how the girls see the guys making a sandwich at a new perspective. XD

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Haha...that entertained me for a while XD I liked the sound effects and the acting was funny in a good way. There's some partial truth to it, but I won't totally agree with it. I loved the peanut butter scene around the beginning and at the end XD Hilarious...! XD I somehow predicted the last one, though XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Oh I saw that one! But it was under a different title... It was called "Why Asian Guys Can't Get With White Girls" ;) I found it highly amusing, especially with the dramatic effects (who knew making a sandwich could be so sexy? ;))

Lol, and while the second one was pretty funny (I know some parents like that!) I think I liked the first one better in terms of entertainment value. :)

Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

bwaahahahaha, racist, sexist, and shallow... what a good joke should be like always!

what a lame watch, everyone run for the hills... ^_^

-repeat-

I knew that kid in Crazy Asian Mother couldn't hold it for long. I noticed he bursted after saying "Look at my face!"

I couldn't help to laugh when the Indian guy busted out the accent. Geez, I couldn't pay attention to that segment because the whole time I was thinking about Russell Peters. (if you don't know him, Google his name and watch his comedies)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

...that just shows how sometimes love relationships are so fucked up.

In fact, I'm just like that main character guy. I like this Asian girl, but she's being swept away by Black guys cuz I'm too chicken to say shit to her. Not to mention I totally fucked myself up when SHE was first to say hi to me and I only said a simple "hello". Grah.

...basically, almost everything that came out of that main character's mouth is something I thought to myself... do I think this movie is all true? Nah, it's just a coincidence...

Anyway... nice find Frosty. I love the part where the guy is like "Watch this..." abd points to a random girl and she actually walks up to him. XD

ROFL, the Crazy Asian Mother is great. XD My friend's mom acts just like that, she refuses any grade lower than a B.

I wonder why my parents weren't like that... guess I'm just lucky.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by Athrun... I'm just like that main character guy. I like this Asian girl, but she's being swept away by Black guys cuz I'm too chicken to say shit to her. Not to mention I totally fucked myself up when SHE was first to say hi to me and I only said a simple "hello". Grah.

...basically, almost everything that came out of that main character's mouth is something I thought to myself... do I think this movie is all true? Nah, it's just a coincidence...

Anyway... nice find Frosty. I love the part where the guy is like "Watch this..." abd points to a random girl and she actually walks up to him. XD

aww.. poor guy.. the thing is sometimes its better to keep it simple and not talk so much, like just say hi and stuff are fine.. I mean, oh boy... back when I was dating ppl .. I think I talked too much .. and that wasn't exectly a good first impression either, *good thing it kind of work out okay in the end*.... OX but hehe.. u never know.. I do think that asian girls like other ethnicity guys are a fact... my two co-workers *that are asian girls* and my sister are all dating white guys.

for my co-workers guys.. I think I don't know... if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.. and same goes for my sister.. ugh... but eh what the heck.. some of my other asian guy friends are still date-less.. LOL.. I truely think it is because of the asian got rice, cheap, &/or ego freak cult thing that gets other asian girls run for hills.. I'm not a girl *last time I check* LOL.. so I can't say whats the reason... but base from my girl co-workers friends and so forth.. those would be seems to be the case.. ^_^' felt sorry for my own borthers.. :sweat: ROFLx.. but eh.. get a laugh and a kick out of this while for the time being.. XD

Signature

hahaha the first one is just silly and the second one is really funny, where do you come up with all these weridness.

Signature

I loved the first one it's really funny and it seem liked it was an experiment kinda thing but it wasn't .I was laughing through out .But from where I lived you alway see other race dating each other ,Black +asian,black+white,asian+white asian+asian too.I 'm shocked to see that the main character Philip didn't have a girl he pretty cute and funny maybe just an idiot for blaming another race and not his own action toward the girl he liked .But he learn his lesson in a very funny way .I thought the movie was also well made they must of put a lot of thought for the movie to turn out so good thanks for sharing it ,As for the second one w/the crazy mother .This Is True Asian Parent are very strict with their kids grade .I have one myself.Scary! :sweat:

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

"you know why we cant get girls, coz its a friday night and we are playing DDR" ROFL! thats a pisser

Cheesy, but I appreciated the tai mai shu in-joke in yellow fever. NI HAOOOOOO!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.