Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how can i play mvk files? - Minitokyo

how can i play mvk files?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I download a anime but it was in mvk form, i can only play avi files. anyone know how i can get it to play?

Download VLC Player from www.download.com. It should work, it did for me at least.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

MKV files you mean, classic media player can do that.
You would have better luck getting the VLC tho, it is more efficient and faster.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

google knows it all

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Get CCCP and be done with the whole thing......

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by LigerZSchniderGet CCCP and be done with the whole thing......

agrees...not only will it solve your .MKV file problems but your .MP4 files as well, if you happen to stumble upon it later in the future.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Look for a site that offers an app know as "Combined Community Codec Pack".
This will solve your problems with playing these videos. In some cases it puts toghether the codecs for playin QuickTime, RealVideo and Ogg video files so you can open all this files on Windows Media Player.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Try downloading the Matroska Pack.When it't ready, just click twice in the video. Just simple as that.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

CCCP has the Matroska pack in it.
CCCP has the Media Player Classic in it.
CCCP has the FFD Show Audio Decoder
CCCP has the FFD Show Video Decoder
The Haali Splitter and the VS Filter.....everything you need to play ALL anime!

Just get CCCP and be done with it......trust me. :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Hehe, looks like someone is really promoting the CCCP. I agree, that pack with Media Player Classic is the solution to codec problems. Except for Real Media stuff, which you get Real Alternative.

Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

wow...all that for MKV? i didn't know!
i simply downloaded Matroska from This Site.
I gave you a direct link to where u can download it ;)

u also need to download the following:

FFdShow: Here
AC3Filter (for sound): [Here]

Check the left menu out from that site, you might need more things, like DivX, Xvid, 3ivx...etc..

good luck ;)
========================
Leo

P.S: when u start playing ur file, it should show a green arrow on the bottom right taskbar, right click on that, and choose language, and subtitle language ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

A lot of anime in MKV format also uses the h264 codec, you can find an efficient one here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/16477134/Core_AVC_beta.rar.html
(thank angelux)
For playing the file I would use Madia Player Classic.

While VLC is good and all, it is fairly complicated in comparison to most players, so if your not so good with computers, keep that in mind.

And before you rush out and get CCCP, make sure you read up on it. That is you should probably remove what codecs you already have on your PC before adding CCCP to avoid problems.

merged: 05-03-2006 ~ 09:34pm
I say that because I installed seperate codecs rather than CCCP and have no problems, if your solution works then don't screw with it because there is no point.

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

well what u are lacking for is a codec that can play the video and a video player.
i'm using media player classic for the player and install matroska pack for the codec
well.. u can visit this site http://www.videohelp.com

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.