Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think They'll Make Full Metal Panic 4? - Minitokyo

Do You Think They'll Make Full Metal Panic 4?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

Do You Think They'll Make Full Metal Panic 4

Yes, they should be, I want my Full Metal Panic!!
65 votes
No. The series is done-for.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

If they would, they wouldn't hav made Second Raid so short...

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

i wish they would! i've seen fmp and i loved it...i wish it would continue..

Signature

I think there would be definitely a 4th season. It will be a really bad news if there won't be since TSR is still hanging.

I WANT FMP4! Sousuke's SO cool!

we demand FMP 4!
fullmetalpanicfullmetalpanicfullmetalpanicf(...)

haha bonta kun was really cute. i think another season will be released. they have to deal with tessa's brother man.

Yeah... I'm interested on Tessa's brother too... He may also pose as a rival for Souske...

I hope they make another one. They left it open enough that they can virtually do whatever they like with it...life simply goes on.

Souske will take the occasional job while attending school, Chidori will keep beating the crap out of him and Weber will always be a perv.
Nice to see things remaining consistent.

I'd look forward to it

Fear not people! Please remain calm. They will be a FMP season 4! The novel Full Metal Panic "Continuing on my own" WHICH is Season 4, is already out. Although, the story hasn't been finished yet. So far, the storyline line is extremely sexy!
To avoid spoiler, I won't say anything much.
We have to wait a little bit longer until they finish it and then make it into animation form. For those who insanely can't wait, I can post the link to the novels. Just ask.

I loved all three series. TSR answered a few questions but sparked a lot more, leaving it open for a definate sequel.

There absolutley has to be a second seson of FMP. like the idea of havanig a single OVA series dedicate to Tessa i mean there has to more Tessa but they also have to clear things up with Leonardo and Amalgram.

And if you have a link to the novel could you please post it here IchidaKun?

it's sure, for the debut of 2008

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Have not watched TSR yet (planning to in the next few weeks though) but I really think they should do another Fumoffuu series. I just sort of sat down and laughed my butt off during all those episodes.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

They better make FMP 4....

"Fear not people! Please remain calm. They will be a FMP season 4! The novel Full Metal Panic "Continuing on my own" WHICH is Season 4, is already out. Although, the story hasn't been finished yet. So far, the storyline line is extremely sexy!
To avoid spoiler, I won't say anything much.
We have to wait a little bit longer until they finish it and then make it into animation form. For those who insanely can't wait, I can post the link to the novels. Just ask."

The novels have been licensed, and btw Continuing On my Own isn't the next book, Dancing Very Merry Christmas is.

I hope so, FMP is so epic

Signature

I'm sure it will have a forth season. There are still many things unexplained. Like Kaname didn't showed Sousoke her real feelings, there is still more things to discover about Tessa's mysterious brother, Leonard Testarossa, and more...

More Tessa's moe Mittai!XD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.